"Watching" A Movie

WARNING SMUT!!!

This is what Lauren is wearing:

This is what Dinah is wearing:

This is what Ally is wearing:

This is what Normani is wearing (minus the shoes):

This is what Demi is wearing:

Lauren's POV

I look up with a smirk to see Ally's ass in my face, not that I'm complaining but I can just imagine Demi's face when she walks in to the bus. "ALLYSON BROOKE HERNANDEZ!!, we are not watching The Titanic!!"Dinah shouted right next to my ear. "Owwww DJ" I pout giving her my best hurt look, "awww I'm sorry lolo" she said giving me a cuddle. I giggled and cuddled into her side, hugging dinah was like hugging a huge, extremely curvy teddy bear. I look up at her and give her a cheeky grin while motioning to Ally's ass, she catches on and grin's, burying her head in my shoulder she whisper's, "let's smack her ass and kick her out". I giggle and whisper "I'm in". I get up and nod at Dinah, we both smack Ally's ass so hard that it makes her fall out of the bunk, she let's out a yelp, Dinah quickly shifts over and closes the curtain. We both collapse laughing our asses of as she tries to get back up into the bunk.

Dinah jumps on top of me straddling my hips, I instinctively grab her hips with my hands holding her so she doesn't fall. Ally tries to get back in but everytime she keeps on falling down. we hear her scream "YOU NEED JESUS!" after giving up. Dinah is laughing so hard that she snorts, she looks down at me with a mortified expression and I can't help but burst out laughing which causes her to start laughing again. She drops her head down and giggles bringing our noses together into an eskimo kiss, I scrunch my nose up and nuzzle her back both of us still giggling. I hear two pairs of voices outside the bunk but just assume it's Manibear and Small's so I keep on nuzzling DJ and laughing. Suddenly the curtain is pulled back and I turn my head thinking it's Ally but instead I stare into the face of my secret girlfriend. 

Dinah launches herself at Demi screaming "Demi, Demi, Demi!" causing her to stumble back and fall into the opposite bunk which Mani had just vacated thank god, we don't really need a pissed of Normani right now. Demi is laughing and squeezes Dinah back, She pulls away and leans into my bunk to hug me with a smile on her face. Demi squeezes me and I think I'm all cool until I hear her whisper in my ear "you are so getting punished Lauren Michelle". I whimper because a dominating Demi is extremely hot but because I know she will punish me where the girls are and not in her own bus. 

Ally's POV

I watch as Demi leans in to hug lolo and see her whisper something into lo's ear. DJ and Mani don't see this cause they are to busy searching for food. Lauren's face drop's and her eyes kinda dilate, I wonder what they Demi said?

Demi climbs into Lolo bunk and get's out the movie case. I see her glance at me and I say " Titanic" staring at her with puppy eyes. She smiles and say's "no small's not the titanic", "pleeaaaaase" I say pouting, "noooooo small's, lolo and I are gonna watch a movie together cause I need to talk to her okay? she tell's me. "okay then imma go to DJ" I say. I run away and jump on Dinah making her laugh.

No one POV

Demi closes the curtain and rolls over onto Lauren who starts rubbing her thighs together to get friction because a dominant Demi in tracks and a loose shirt is hot. Demi leans down and bites down hard on Lauren's pulse point causing her to let out a whimper. Demi pulls back and grins "someone has been a very naughty girl hasn't she Lauren?" Demi whispers looking down at Lauren, she slides her hand up Lauren's shirt and over her abs causing them to tense . 

Demi leans down and trails her tongue up Lauren's abs making her to moan and grab Demi's hair pulling her up for a kiss. Lauren pushes their lips together forcefully and Demi leans back and trails her tongue across Lauren's lips grabbing her bottom lip between her teeth making them both moan, Demi quickly pulls away and lifts Lauren's shirt up exposing her torso to the cool air as she shifts her body down, nipping Lauren's body and along her waist line. Lauren moans and grips the pillow. "Shhhhh Lauren we don't want the girls to hear remember?" Demi murmurs against Lauren's skin. She slides her hand into Lauren's shorts and rubs Lauren's clit.

Lauren moans and grinds up into Demi's hand throwing her head back hitting the pillow and bucking her hips. Demi slides a finger into Lauren making them both moan at the sensation, Demi adds another finger and starts to pump them really fast and hard causing Lauren to bite into her own arm to stop herself from screaming. She added another finger and started to fuck her slowly gradually getting faster and faster. Lauren started to moan louder into her arm as she stuck a third finger into her pussy. "Do you want more?" Demi growled into Lauren's ear. "y-yes please" she whimpered, Demi grinned and bit her collarbone, placing her hand over Lauren's mouth. Lauren chocked back a scream as she came all over Demi's fingers.

Demi smiled and laid down next to Lauren. "Don't do that again" she said. "Sorry Demi Lauren replied. "I love you baby girl", I love you too" Lauren replied. They both fell asleep with a smile on their faces.

-Love Iesha <3