red wolf

Rachaels pov.

when u woke up noah was still sleeping. I kissed his cheek and Grabed his shirt and put it on. man he is bit!!!! I could use his shirt as a dress. I thought.

my tummy rumbled so I decided to go find the kitchen. I was walking down the hall when a girl purposely bumped in to me so I would fall. she was smaller then me and had long hair to her mid back.

she laughed and said the "hey bitch watch where your going." "you bumped in to me" I said standing up. I was about to walk away when she pushed me into the wall. "noah is mine back off. I will make sure he marks me. not some little pup that can't even turn into a wolf." she said

I was mad. She had no clue what she was talking about. I pushed her off of me. she was about to push me again but I Grabed her neck and lifted her off the floor and pushed her to the opposite wall. "i am noahs mate!! u will not go were him it or touch him. and I can turn into a wolf. I chose not to. so u can Fuck off it or I will break this little neck of yours bitch!" I barked in her face

I threw her to the ground and started to walk away. she was smart and ran in the opposite direction.

she is in our way. why didn't u kill her. you know she will come back. soul my beautiful red wolf said.

when she comes back we will kill her and when that happens you will take control and kill her. I said back.

no one knows about my wolf other then myself. my father is a full wolf alfa to his pack. my mother is Hafe vampire. so thats what causes my red fur.

Only one red wolf in 100 years is born. they are ment to be the next full wolf. they are the things that fix all conflicts and get special powers to help others and protect the wolf species. but me on the other hand. I don't want it so my wolf only comes out once a year. I can take her out anytime I want but I only do it when its a blood red moon witch only I can see.

I hate this job. should I tell noah?? what would happen if he rejects me because of it? I don't know what to do. I thought.

what's wrong baby what do u need to tell me. I won't reject u I promise. come here lets talk.  noah said in his thoughts. "ops" I said

no not here. lets play a game if u can catch me I will tell u ok 1...2...3...GO!!! I thought back to him and started to run out of the back doors into the woods. I shifted into my wolf.

noahs pov.

GO!!! Rachael said. I laughed and followed her sent. after I got outside Rachaels sent changed. I was confused but I still followed it.

alfa. there is an unknown wolf on our taritory. my beta mind think me. I growled. where is it. I said back.

about 10 meters infront of you he said. I ran my top speed and jumped on the wolf.

they fell to the ground. I transformed back. "TRANSFORM!!" I screemed at first she was hesitant. she smelled like Rachael in someways. she transformed.

I was in complete shock. "RACHAEL!!!!" I screamed. she shyly came over to me. " s-sorry I-I should of t-told you." she started to cry. I Grabed her and hugged her. "its ok my beautiful red wolf." I was surprised to find she was a read wolf but all that was on my mind was that she had her own wolf.

I transformed in to my wolf again and carried her back. after I got to the house I carried her up to my room and placed her on the bed.

my wolf was screaming at me to mark her so I let him take over.

brian's pov ( noahs wolf)

I got on top of her and looked at her scared face. I kissed her to tell her everything would be ok.

I asked both her and her wolf if I could mark her. her wolf screamed 'Hell ya!" at me and she whispered 'yes' into my ear.

"this is going to hurt a little" I said she nodded her head. I bit into her neck with my canines. and she screamed for a bit then calmed down. she enjoyed the soft kisses I left on her neck.

after I marked her she playfully bit me back. I laughed and we continued. 'this was the best I've ever had with anyone.' I thought.