prego

I woke up with noah next to me holding me so close I couldn't move. I pinched his hand and he removed it from my stomach and turned around. I Got up and grabbed one of his big shirts. I laughed after I realized that it was one with a cross on it.

I walked into the kitchen to see little soul on a stool crying. I ran to her and wrapped her In my arms. "whats wrong baby girl?" I ask. she looks at me with tears in her eyes. "daddy is coming." she says. daddy? does she mean noah?

I hug her and say "don't worry." I wipe her  tears away and put her back on the stool. I start to make breakfast as she colors. it's way to silent to I turn on the radio and blast it. I hear a thunk in the bedroom. "well noahs awake now." soul giggles.

Noah walks into the kitchen with messy hair and boxers on. "thanks alot for scaring the shit outta me." I smack his arm. "watch ur mouth." I laugh and continue to make breakfast.  I sway my hips to the beat. soon noah comes up and we grind for a bit untell I'm done cooking. I serve it up and we all sit down to eat.

we talk and giggle for a bit untell we all go to our rooms and pack. I help soul with her packing and Noah packs our stuff. We load up the car. We end up having to use the spare truck in the garage because we got so much stuff for soul. "were on our way!" I shout as we start to drive off. me and soul in the car. Noah in the truck.

I blare the music in the car and sing along. soul fell asleep hugging a really big red bear. it's bigger then her but she loves it. well, I have 2 people I love now.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

we are about have way there when u have to pee. I have a really bad stomach ace. I pull into a Gas station and park close to the building.  Noah pulls in and parks next to me. soul is still sleeping. I tell noah to watch her well u run in.

I grab a prego test well noah isn't looking and buy it. I run into the bathroom and use it after I go. I wrap it up and put it in my purse.  it said to wait about 15 min. I get snacks and run back out. I give noah chips and a pop. and give soul chips and a juice seeing that she woke up. After we finish eating we start to drive again.

I reach in my purse and grab the prego test. it's been about an hour so I thought I should check it. positive. oh shit. I look back at should to see she is coloring in a coloring book. I link noah. 'we need to talk we have a problem.  A wonderful problem.' I say well smiling.

'what's wrong?' Noah says back. 'I will tell u when we get to the pack house.' I block the link. I smile and turn the music on again.

noahs pov.

what the hell is she hiding. There is something not right with her body. my wolf says. hmm. I want to know and I wanna know now.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

we finally got to the pack house and I same the truck door shut. I mind link everyone and tell them to get a room ready for soul and get her stuff unpacked and to bring mine and rachaels stuff up to the hallway by out room. I also tell them not to disturb us.

I run up to rachael and throw her over my shoulder and run as fast as I can up to our room. I shut  and lock the door. " ok spill. now!" she looks up and smiles with a tear going down her cheek. "I-im pregnant, noah" she says. I faint.