0.3

Alli's P.O.V
*ring ring ring*
I looked around the decorated church,to see everyone either looking at me or my bridesmaid clutch.I looked up to Danielle to see her signalling for me to switch her phone on silent.I pulled her phone out of my clutch to see the contact name saved as "Brook😍❤️".I quietly elbowed Mia and showed her the phone.
"Erm shouldn't that be Jacks contact name with all the love hearts and mushy lovey stuff?"I whispered to her.
Before I could stop her she was snatching the phone out of my hand and running up to the front of the church.

Mia's P.O.V
"WHATS THIS??"I screamed,shoving Danielle's phone in her face.By now people were crowding around the front trying to get a look at the phone."WHY THE HELL HAVE YOU GOT BROOKS NAME SAVED AS THAT AND JACKS AS JUST SIMPLE JACK?"at this point I was on the verge of punching her"WHY WOULD YOU CHEAT ON JACK WITH BROOKLYN AND THEN COME UP HERE AND GET MARRIED LIKE ITS NOTHING?HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?"tears were running down Jack and Hanna'sfaces by now,it must be hard for Hanna to find out Brooklyn had been cheating on her this way.Before Jack or Natalie could say anything,Brooklyn had ran into the church and was practically dragging Natalie out and into the car outside.He started the engine before screaming "Suitcases and Sunglasses" and then driving off,leaving us all confused at the last 20 minutes.
niamhbeaumont EllieGray882 ZoeWeaverr_x jorga7890