0.2

Danielle's P.O.V.
I looked down the long purple carpeted aisle with packed filled church pews on either side.My heart was racing and my freshly manicured hands were clamming as I linked arm with Sean,my adopted father. Was this right?I looked over to Hanna-Lei,Natalie,Mia and Alli my bridesmaids stood at the front next to the RoadTrip boys.I saw Brooklyn in the corner of my eye looking a little bit sad, as he knew everything between us had to end.Nobody had known about our affair,and nobody was going to know because I was marrying Jack Duff,the love of my life and now my one and only.

Just as I reached the front,Brooklyn quietly slipped out of the flower decorated church.Everyone looked towards him but it was clear he was trying not to draw attention so everyone just eventually turned back to facing the front again.Great.I was like 30 minutes away from marrying the love of my life and I was already having second thoughts.

30 minutes later...
"Do you Jack Duff take Danielle McLoughin to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do" Jack said happily before smiling at me.
"Do you Danielle McLoughin take Jack Duff to be your law..."I heard a very familiar ring tone come from Alli's bridesmaid clutch.Why would anyone be ringing me during the wedding service?

niamhbeaumont EllieGray882 ZoeWeaverr_x jorga7890