° 20 °

• Chae Yi Pov •

I wonder what does Kris have to talk to Sehun about? Oh well. Moment later, they came back and Sehun had a different expression. "Alright class lesson starts now!" Great, Mr Jung is here...

"... Now I'll pair you guys up for your projects. So Kris with Wendy, Seul Gi with Yu Gyeom, Suzy with Mark and lastly Sehun with Chae Yi." Said Mr Jung. What.

I'M PAIRED WITH SEHUN?! NO WAY! I turn behind and I see a smirking Sehun. Great...

• Sehun Pov •

I followed Kris hyung out of the classroom. "Sehun ah, you know I love you as a brother right?" He suddenly ask.

"Geureom hyung! (Of course hyung)" I said.

"Then listen to me. Because I do not want to see any love rivalry between both of you.' Said Kris hyung. What does he meant by that? Love rivalry?

"What do you mean hyung?" I ask him.

"I wonder if you've notice that out of us 12 members, only one doesn't bully Chae Yi." He said and I nodded, "I've notice. It's Kai hyung isn't it?" Kris hyung nodded and continued.

"I found out why though. He likes Chae Yi as well. But earlier I told him to let her go because I know you like Chae Yi." Said Kris hyung, though he smirk at the last sentence.

"Hyung, I don't like Chae Yi!" I defended myself. I didn't want anyone to know my feelings.

"Whatever you say maknae. Anyways, just make sure you protect Chae Yi. I'll let the others know and hope it'll stop Kai somehow." Said Kris hyung.

"Kris hyung, you don't like Chae Yi too do you?" I ask.

"Aishh, you and Kai are the same. I don't like her. Even if I do, I won't even have a chance with her. Just make sure to protect Chae Yi and yeah." Said Kris hyung.

"Arraseo hyung." I said and he smiled.

"Let's go back to class now and happy marriage. I'll probably say it again in 2 days time." Said Kris hyung and we went back to class.

Just in time as well, Mr Jung came in. Great. For his lesson, I never enjoyed listening to his talks and lectures. It's boring, since it is also History. "...Now I'll pair you guys up for your projects. So Kris with Wendy, Seul Gi with Yu Gyeom, Suzy with Mark and lastly Sehun with Chae Yi." Said Mr Jung.

Sweet, I'm paired with Chae Yi! She looked behind and I just smirk at her.

* School Ends *

After it seemed like hours, school finally ended and me and Chae Yi needed to go back to our original home to settle with the wedding ceremony in 2 days time.

"See you tomorrow I supoose" I said to her and she just nodded. THAT'S IT?! Ouch, my pride is hurt but anyways I went back to my home. "Eomma annyeong." I greeted as soon as I step into the house.

"Adeul! Hakgyo gwaenchana? (Son! Is school alright)" she ask and I nodded. "You know what, eomma and your eomma-in-law have already planned out for you and Chae Yi's honeymoon and you'll be going there a day right after your wedding!" Said eomma. Wow. They planned out so fast.

"Eomma, me and Chae Yi have to at least finish school this week! I already gave my trust to the principal!" I told her. "Ommo, jeongmal? Then we'll change the schedule abit." Said eomma.

• Chae Yi Pov •

After me and Sehun parted ways, I went back home and bumped into Kai in a convenience store. "Ommo Kai! Neo wae yeogiseo? (Omg Kai! Why are you here)" I ask. "Chae Yi ah, I didn't know you were here." He said.

"I'm just buying some drinks since eomma ask for it. Kaineun?" I stated. "I'm just buying medications for my dongsaeng. He's sick." He said. "I wish him full recovery but though, what's his name?" I said. "His name is Kim Baek In." Said Kai. We talked for awhile before we parted ways.

"I'M HOME EOMMA AND OPPA!" I shouted. Yeah, Kyung Soo oppa now stays with my mum. I'm glad. "Can't you keep it down? I'm trying to take a rest!" Complained Kyung Soo oppa and I chuckled. "Mian oppa here, have this drink to cheer you up!" I said and handed him the drink.

"You're home my girl? Sit down, I have something to tell you and Kyung Soo should listen as well." Said eomma and me and oppa tool our seat.

"Chae Yi ah, Ms Jennie and I have already planned out you and Sehunnie's honeymoon to Jeju Island and it's a day after you two get married!" Said eomma. My jaw dropped, so did oppa but that obvious.

"EOMMA! I AM NOT GOING TO JEJU ISLAND!" I complained. God what are they thinking?!