cold

"D.O.Y.O.U.L.O.V.E.M.E!" namjoon sung in his deep voice as he danced around you. You laughed and playfully hit him, "Yah! Stop it." You said as you laughed. He smiled and held your hand again as you walked. "Are you cold? It's cold. Why did we come here..." He asked as he looked around the beach. You grinned and hugged the side of him, "I like coming to the beach but it is always really busy in the summer and it is nice and peaceful in the winter." You told him. He smiled and took his arm from the side of you and wrapped it around your shoulder, pulling you closer. "We can go to the beach in the summer, we don't have to wait. If people see us together, I'll just tell them you're my girl."  told namjoon you as he hugged you to keep you warm. As you walked up the beach, the chilly wind brushed past you both. £"Aish. It's too cold, let's go back." namjoon said . You nodded and he walked infront of you, bending down.

"Hop on." He said as he patted his shoulder. You smiled and jumped onto his back. "Aaaah!" He said as he stood up, lifting you up and holding you so you don't fall off. "Am I heavy?" You asked him. He shook his head, "As light as a feather." He said as grinned. You playfully hit his shoulder, "Ayee." You said as you sniggered. As you got back to his car, he let you down and opened the door for you. You smiled and got in. He shut the door and went round to his side. He sat in the driver's seat and pulled a blanket from the back seat out, wrapping it around you. "Thank you." You said as he ruffled your hair and started up the car.