Chapter 2- The contract

Waddup ppls!!! ',' . I guessssss there's no interested to read my story :'( HUEHUE But still... I need to update my book incase there is someone who's i terested to read my book. Anddd the character's name pls. As much as possible please suggest. Sml♡!!

---

Jinrin POV

                   Normally I liked being right, but just this time I'd hoped for Taeyeon's sake, that I'd be proven wrong. No such luck.

...

                   That asshole was going to pay!😼

🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

                   I found Taeyeon seated on one of the bleachers on gymnasium.

                   She was crying.

                  I'd overheard two girls talking about her in the bathroom, and it had taken me a while to track down. She was Bekhyun's newest ex-girlfriend.

                   The bastard had broken up with her in public!

                   They had lasted two weeks. A little surprised because Taeyeon broke the record of the longest relationship with Byun Baekhyun, but still. . . I'm gonna kill that asshole!. I had thought that maybe... just maybe...

                  "Taeyeon..."

                   She turned to me, and her tearstained face broke my heart.

                   "Look, I know what you're going to say alright, Jinrin? I know I should have listened. . ." her face crumpled and and she hurried over to me and enveloped me in a hug. 

                   "He humilitated me infront of everyone," Taeyeon sobbed as she clung to me.

☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄☄

                   "He's not worth it Taeyeon, don't waste your tears on him." I'd seen Baekhyun earlier laughing with his friends without a care in the world. He'd even had the gqll to wink at me!

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁

                   "He's dead. I'll kill him,"

...

                   I swore.😌😏😒

                   "Hey now, ease up girl." A girl and a guy came up to us from nowhere. "Cute straight guys are an endagered species. You can't just go around randomly killing one off."

                  "Who the hell are you?" I asked with a glare. If the two of them were here to gloat or make fun of Taeyeon, I swear. . .

                   "Chill," the girl said with a grin. She and her friend stopped infront of me and Taeyeon. "My name is Yoona and this guy here is Kyungsoo."

                   "Don't call me that! The name is DO! Learn it, live it, love it!"

                   "And should I care baecause?"

                   "Wow! You are a mouthy one, aren't you?" DO said with an amused grin. "I liked that, it's sassy."

                   I stared.

                  They explained that they'd heard about what happened with Baekhyun and Taeyeon and that they were there to offer their condolences... and their help. I wasn't buying any of it but Taeyeon was intrigued, so we ended up following DO and Yoona to a room they referred to as their headquarters. Inside were around ten or so girls.

                   "New members?" One of them inquired.

                   "What is this?" I asked.

                   "We're the "Haters of Byun Baekhyun Coalition. HBBC. Every single one of us here has been hurt by that bastard in one way or another."

                   I pointed to DO. "Even him?"

                   "Of course!" DO said, touching his hand to his chest with a dramatic sigh.

Kkkkkkkkkk gonna continue this next time... I have lots of things to do... But I'm gonna publish it now so you can read it now. . .  enjoy it first kamsa!!!