Dont Hurt Him..

Hannah

Tears welled up in my hazel eyes as my bare, bikini top covered back hit the wall. The one i loved, the one that told me he would never hurt me, stood in front of me, hate in his grey eyes. "M-Mark, please, he means nothing to me!" I tried to explain, but all i got was a snarl. "Bullshit. I saw the pictures. I saw the messages. He will pay, as well as you will." "Please.. Dont do this." My voice shook in fear. He laughed, putting a piece of my hair behind my ear. His ice cold hand moved down my chest, shivers running down my spine. "Its ashame baby, we couldve had some more fun, but apparently, Hannah wants to fuck other guys." He gripped my wrists harshly. I flinch. "Mark.." I let a whimper escape my lips. "Thats just to bad." He sighed. Next thing i knew, my feet were off of the ground and my head was going numb. I struggled for sweet oxygen as i gripped the large hand clasped on my throat with my small hands. "M.. Ark.." He let go, his features going soft. I slid down the wall, gasping for air. My blurry vision caught his figure exiting the room as everything went numb and black.

~Hours later~

I sat on my hotel bed, staring at the door. Just hours ago i was nearly strangled to death. Luckily, my brother was around and got me awake and okay. The door cracked open. I froze. What if its Mark? No, no, no! "Hannah, you doing okay?" Harry! I let out a breath of relief. "Im fine bro." He opened the door completely and entered. "I brought you some dinner." "Thanks." "No problem." He sat himself down next to me. "So, what exactly happened with Mark?" I glared at him. "Im sorry Han, i just want to know.." "I dont feel like talking about it Haz, maybe later after i get it all processed in my head alright?" He nodded, kissed my cheek, and exited. Yeah, processed in my head my arse! I knew exactly what happened. Mark nearly killled me. Hes an ass hole and deserves whats coming to him! Wait a minute.. LIAM! Hes gonna kill Liam! No! I stood up a bit to quickly, collapsing to the wooden floor. "HELP!" My head was spinning like crazy. The last thing i saw was Harry scooping me up and examining my closing eyes.

(Sorry this sucked and it was short I'll try to write more next time aha love you Xx)