Dont Hurt Him..

Liam

My sweet Hannah. Laying here in this hospital. Mark deserves to die. Thats exactly whats coming his way. Yes, the messages and pictures were real. However and heres the funny part, Mark wasnt even going out with Hannah at the time so he had no right to what he had done to ther poor girl! Im a boxer and boxing will calm me down, but i cant. Hannah hates when i box. I stared at the fragile girl, her chest went up and down at a rather slow pace. I held her hand letting out a stressed sigh. Where did Mark even go..? Im frightened he will come back and try to finish off Hannah, but he wont get to her when im there. Hes going down.

Time is ticking and Hannah is still fast asleep. The lads and i have a concert tomorrow and if Hannah doesnt wake up, its canceled. I cant do that to the fans. Come on Hannah, please. Please just open your eyes. Nothing. Of course like that would work. I glance at the clock on the wall. Quarter past midnight. Might as well get sleep for the concert.. I hope. I lean back in the chair, close my eyes, and let the beeping of Hannahs monitor take me to dreamland.

~Morning~

Hannah

I stare at the man, curled up in the purple leather chair. At least i know he is with me and safe. I do not know what time i woke up i just know when i woke, it was bright outside. Maybe i should wake up Liam. Or not? I dunno i want him to know im okay, but he seems to be comfortable. Suddenly, i felt a sneeze coming on. I did the loud AHHH CHOO! Liams eyes popped open as he threw himself up. "DONT HURT HER!" I grabbed his arm kindly. He leaped away and then met my eyes. God. His brown eyes in the morning sun. Perfection. "Hannah, you're awake thank goodness!" He engulfed me into his arms. Damn hes strong. "Liam.. Cant.. Breath.." He let me go. "Sorry babe." I smiled and grabbed his hand. "Theres a show today." I reminded him. "How did you know?" "You told me silly." "Oh, right. Heh heh." "So arent you gonna go home and then meet the lads?" "Um, i dont want to leave you." "Oh Liam. Go on. If i can i might be there who knows." His eyes sparkled. "Yes! Okay bye babe!" He kissed my two cheeks quickly, grabbed his jacket, and rushed out. I waved to him through the window, he blowing a kiss. I took it mid air and tucked it into my hospital gown, getting a smile in return. Beautiful man.