Chapter 3

I'm so mad at those boys, thinking they can fucking not give me credit for the shit I do. I punch the wall for the 10 time since I moved here. I let out a big scream not because it hurt. I throw myself into the bed with my fists clenched. All I could think about was punching Louis in the jaw. I get up and storm outside to find those fuckers. They all are walking in my direction. Angrily I walked to them and grabbed Louis, punching him in the jaw as planned while he fell to the ground a low whimper escaped his lips. I grinned clearly proud of what I just did.

"Damn someone's on there period." Niall snickered, I spun around to Niall.

"What the fuck did you just say." I growled until I heard Harry speak up.

"Wow what a jerk." He said a little quietly. Ha! The asshole doesn't even cuss!! I shoved Niall out of the way and grabbed Harry.

"Shut the fuck up." I growled, I was about to punch him in the jaw like I did to Louis who is now recovered. But I just stopped, it was like my body wouldn't allow me too. Instead I just set him down and left. I couldn't punch the poor kid, he was to innocent.

"What the fuck?" I breathed, stopping and pulled out a cigaret. I quickly lit it and continued to walk again. Fuck what is wrong is me? I puffed a breath of smoke and walked to my dorm. Once I reach my dorm I put out my cigarette, damn no smoking sign.

"What the hell are you guys doing in here?" I yell when I open my door. I just can't get a fucking break today. My eyes fall to Harry and Niall notices.

"Get the fuck out." I practically scream. The immature boys chuckled, throwing their hands up in defeat.

"Fine." Niall scoffs and leaves, the other boys follow Niall's actions. Good fucking riddance.

Harry's POV.

What just happened? I thought to myself repeatedly.

"So Harry, tell me about yourself." Niall tries to start up a conversation. I shrug and look away before answering.

"Well I have always been an A student, I lived in London with my mum and sister Gemma. I have a girlfriend but she goes to another college unfortunately. Her name is Lilliana but we all just call her Lilly. There's not much to tell really." I explained, Niall studying my face like he wanted something to look out of place so he can fix it.

"Any tattoos or piercings?" Louis chimed in. I shook my head and looked down at the concrete as we continued walking.

"Sorry about December, she's not usually like this." Liam changes the topic.

"It's ok." I shrug it off. As the day went on I learned more of the campus, it seemed so easy. Niall went somewhere with his friends and I sat alone in the dorm with Netflix. My phone started to ring my moms ring tone, causing me to jump.

"Hey mom." I lazily greeted. I practically could see her smiling on the other line.

"Hello baby boy!" She cheered. I winced a little at the sound of her loud voice.

"How was your first day?" She started the conversation. I did a little summary in my head. I laid on my stomach on my bed before answering.

"It was good." I lied a little. I didn't want her to freak out, so lying seemed like a good idea.

"Your lying." She called me out, her voice less cheery.

"No I'm not." I lied some more, heck I didn't even believe myself.

"Tell me." She demanded.

"It went fine ok? I have to go." I huffed and hung up. Luckily she didn't call back, I felt grateful for that I didn't want to explain to her why I sounded off. I searched through Netflix, ending up with Paranormal Activity 4.

"No don't go in that closet!" I shout at my computer, almost to the end of the movie now. I felt something run up my back, I shook it off.

"BOO!" I heard someone shout, I jumped like a foot off my bed with a big scream. Once I calmed down I looked at Niall and Louis.

"You should've seen the look on your face!" Louis laughed.

"Fuck off." I cursed. I usually don't cuss but sometimes I do. Niall and Louis were practically rolling over each other on the floor, laughing. I close my computer, leaving the forgotten movie. I slipped on my boots and walked out the dorm, slamming the door behind me. I yanked my phone out of my pocket as it received a new text. My face relaxed a little when Lilly's name popped up. She usually doesn't text me unless it's an emergency or something. My stomach did flips and knots as I opened the text.

  "I'm breaking up with you." I read aloud.

  "GREAT JUST FUCKING GREAT, AS IF MY NIGHT COULDN'T GET ANY FUCKING WORSE." I yelled to no one, just me. I didn't know where I was going or when I would be back but I had to get away. Of course I decided not to be gone for to long since I start classes tomorrow. I kept walking eventually I found a bar. I guess one drink will be alright I thought to myself.