New House

(Edited)

(Edited)

Lura POV

Damn it mom. I was bit pissed at her for leaving me to go travel. I pulled up to my new house and parked in front.
I didn't wait for my lazy mode to come in.

I got out of the car and walked to the trunk. I opened the trunk and started to unpack. I look up in to the sky while holding a box filled with anime posters and manga.

"To the person up there who pulled fate. Fuck you!" Now walking, looking straight. I walked to the front door of my new house, putting the box I had in my hand's down.

I looked around in to the yard, noticing how the grass was freshly cut and had a spring glow. I reached for my phone in my back pocket to take a picture, then started to freak out.

It's gone.

No, no, no, no that phone is my god damn life line! I got down in to the grass and started to shove my hand into the grass.

"NOOO!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!" I continued to do this until I hit my head on the stump of a tree. FUCK!! THAT HURT!

As I rubbed my precious head, I saw a shiny crystal fall out of the tree. What the hell was that? Now trying to find the small crystal. I dug my hands in to the dirt.

When I was shoving my hand in dirt I saw a shine. Bingo, I found it. As I got closer the the light, the shine started to glow bigger.

"What the fu-"

That was the best and worst time of my life. Everything went black. Fuck... where am I? I am now in a white room with no exit.

"I fuck you fate!" As I pointed to "roof" In this white box of a room. Then I tried to look for an escape. Key word. Tried.

"Wow! Who knew you were so violent?"Who the hell was that! I stopped what I was doing and naively looked around the room.

"Stupid too." Ok I know I'm violent but what the fuck! You don't even know me!

"Come out you coward! Face me like a man!" Rising my fist up to the air. Looking around to find this idiot that called me stupid.

"But I am facing you, or perhaps your blind as well?" I finally found the source of the voice. Where the fuck did this guy hide?

Wait... He is kinda cute. A boy around my age, cool blue eyes, and pale skin, but.... HE HAS WHITE HAIR!!

"Who the hell are you?!" I stared at him need of an answer.

"I am someone that isn't important to you." The white hair dude said while walking a little bit to close in my comfort zone.

"You didn't answer my question!" I glared at him as I took a step back.

"My name is Rio." He said as stepped forward with a smirk on his face.

I don't have a good feeling about this. Feeling a bit disturbed by his closeness.

"I never thought I would end up with such a beautiful girl." Rio brought up my hand a kissed it. Now I feel creeped out.

"I'm sorry but could you, like back off" As I pushed Rio off of me.

"Yes, yes I'm sorry. I almost forgot what I was here to do." Rio then held out two buttons. One was red and the other was blue.

"The buttons here decide what is going to happen to you."

"The blue one allows you to reincarnate into what ever world you want. The red button allows you to forget your old memories and be reborn as a baby in your world." Rio's aura changed.

Rio is serious about this. Damn this must be important.

"Ummmm... Im sorry but I'm not really that good at making decisions." Looking a Rio a bit awkwardly.

"Take your time. Nobody is rushing you." Rio then placed the buttons on the magical table that appeared.

Rio then sat on the table and started to stared at me.

What is wrong with this guy?