Pandora

(Edited)

(Edited)

Lura POV
×××××××××
Okay, Rio couldn't get any more creeper. He was still staring into my soul wait for me to decide.

While Rio was doing what ever the hell he was doing, I kept looking back and forth from the red and blue buttons.

I would love to live in Detective Conan, but I would most likely ruin the story line. Plus starting all over again, in a new life doesn't sound that bad.

I reached my hand for the red button on the table, then I suddenly hand on my back. It startled me, I felt my hand push something down, but assumed it  was the red button. I turned and saw Rio behind me.

Damn, I forgot he was here.

"What the hell! You fucking scared the living shit out of me!!" Now glaring at the white hair teen

Rio got closer as I stepped back.

"Seems like you choose is live in a different world." Smiling brightly at me. Wait what?

I turned to look at the buttons and saw that I pushed the blue button. NO, this can't be happening to me.

"No, no! You got it wrong! I meant to pick the red one!!" Trying to convince to Rio. Well this is something I never thought I would do.

Rio look at me then sigh. What? Is there something wrong?

"There must be another way for me to redo this, right?!" This time a bit more desperate. Rio sighed again.

"There might be another way for you to get to redo this, but it takes a lot of work" Rio look at me with a sturdy face.

"I will do anything." Now more desperate than ever. I took my hand off the button and grabbed Rio's.

"As long as I get to have another chance." Rio and I are now face to face with each other.

The corners of Rio's mouth twitched a bit. Then he let out a big grin.

"Okay, all you have to do is get the Pandora." Rio looked excited like he was about to do something crazy.

"Why? What does the Pandora have to to with this situation?" Lifting my head to look meet his eyes.

"Do you remember how you got here? You saw a little crystal that fell out of a tree." Rio looked at me waiting for me to put the puzzle together.

Crystal? What crystal? Rewinding my memories on how I got here. I was looking for my phone, then bumped my head against a tree stump, as that happened I saw a small crystal fall out of the tree. Wait that small crystal!!

I looked back at Rio who now has an amused face.

"That crystal!! That was Pandora!!" Staring at him with an dumb-founded face.

At this point Rio was laughing. This startled me. I have never saw Rio laugh. It felt refreshing and different from before when he had a cocky laugh.

"Yes, that gem is pandora but it was only 4x smaller. The real one is quite big." Rio's voice brought me out of my daze. Trying to get my head back on topic, I pinched myself to knock some sense in to me. Luck for me, Rio didn't notice it.

"So, what do I need the Pandora for?" Now focused on the situation.

"You got here by touching the Pandora, right? Well if you touch it then it should bring you back to this white room, and you would get another chance to pick your life again." Ok, this might be simple or hard to do, but I will do what ever it takes.

"Are you ready to start your new life in Detective Conan? " Rio said holding out his hand.

"Ready as I'll ever be!" I yelled with a grin on my face. I lift my hand to grab his and then everything went dark.