A Must Have!!

So this is completely random and unexpected, first off sorry for not updating in a long ass time, I was supposed to yesterday but the pic I was gonna use wasn't showing up and pissed me off so I quit.

2nd, I was randomly looking for some natural skin care products or whatever cuz I was bored and my face has been feeling a little dry lately and I need to change some stuff and try new things (even when I actually don't even use any products cuz I'm lazy and your girl broke ass fuck 😂😂)

But newhos, back to the importance of this update, so while I was looking for random shit that I'll probably never get anyways I found something that made me look twice cuz I thought I was hallucinating 😂😂 So I looked closer at the name of this product and I was like the hell?? And laughed and then a weird idea popped in my head that I think would definitely be appropriate for this little thing I found....

So here is a picture of the product I found. Is some makeup foundation thing... idk since I don't actually wear makeup cuz I'm an idiot when it comes to those things 😂😂😂 and if you ever see me wearing any it's probably not even real or I had help 😂😂😂 yes I'm that stupid when it comes to shit like that. But yeah here it is....

(WHY??? you're probably asking 😂😂)

And this is what I did to it....

😂😂😂😂 incase you missed the name of it, for whatever weird reason I circled it for ya! 😂😂

MISSHA MAGIC CUSHION FOUNDATION!!! is the new shit ppl!!! 😂😂😂 apparently this little beauty is matte and something about something awesome idk I don't remember what the hell it said, the point is that if we get this korean beauty product, we might just look as fucken fabulous and magical as Misha does 😂😂😂

This shit is real yo!! You can actually get it on Amazon for $11 so yeah. Like I said I don't wear makeup but I think I'd be willing to try this, I wanna be fab and magical too. 😏😏😏😂😂😂

So, what are your opinions on this product?? Would you give it a try??