I miss you PB & J

AWWWWW!!! 😍😍😍

Imagine you're in the kitchen, and Cas comes in and asks you if you would make him a PB & J sandwich, since he always loved it when you would make him some

Imagine you're in the kitchen, and Cas comes in and asks you if you would make him a PB & J sandwich, since he always loved it when you would make him some. You gladly agreed and brought him his delicious sandwich with a smile on both your faces. You watched as he takes the first bite and see his smile fade!!

You think you did it wrong or something and ask him, "Cas what's wrong???" He looks up at you with such a sad expression and replies, "it taste like molecules"  you try so hard not to let out a small giggle and say, "what??"

Cas: I remember these were so good, but now that I have my grace back and I'm no longer human.... all I can taste is molecules. It's so overwhelming. *sigh* I'm gonna miss you, PB & J.

You watch how his expression just falls more and you feel bad for him that he can no longer enjoy his favorite snack, that you enjoyed making for him every time. So the only thing you could do at the moment is comfort him, so you take him into your arms as he's sitting there eating what's left of the sandwich, you lean your head on top of  his while still hugging him and say,"awww, Cas I'm so sorry, honey" and lay a kiss on his forehead to make him feel better.