Packing

S/F/C= Second Favourite colour
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Your POV)
After Aaron told us all the truth about Taylor being his younger sister. We were left with many questions. Aaron ran out before we could ask him anything, poor Taylor. She lives with the girls, they won't leave her alone :(. After we all left I got a text on the group chat.
(T=Travis, Y=You,Aaron, Aph, G=Gene, L=Lucinda, Z=Zane)
(One person from each house)
Aph:Hey everyone
T:Hey
G:Sup
Aaron:Hey babe
Y:Hey Aph, what's up?
Aph: wellll the girls and I were planning on driving to a hotel and staying there for a while. We wanted to know if anyone else wants to come.?
T:I'll ask the guys
Aaron:I would love to go
L:Wish I could but I have to work.
Y:Hmmm depends, what would we do?
Aph: It's next to the beach so we would swim there and at the pool a lot.
Y: I'm in!
Aph: Haha
G: Sure kitty
Aph: Gene!!
G: oops sorry Aphmau
Z: I guess if my sister is going I will too.
T: so Laurence, Garroth and I can go but Dante wants to stay home.
Aph: ok sounds great, meet me at my house in 2 hours.

(End of text)
Let's pack
(Time skip)
1 hour left, let's go see if the boys are ready. I skipped over to their house and knocked on the door. Laurence opened it, "Hey Y/N." "Hey I wanted to see if you guys were ready." He nodded, "I am at least. I don't think Travis or Garroth are." "Hmm ok, wanna come over to my place and play video games?" He thought for a moment, "Sure." I smirked, "Ok I'll race you there, Whoever loses has to do what the winner says all day." He smiled, "Sounds great." I ran, it didn't take long for him to catch up to me though. "HA I WIN!" Laurence yelled, "noooooo!" I yelled, he laughed and we went inside. "Hey Y/N. Since you have to do anything I say... Kiss me." I looked at him and kissed his cheek. "What?! I didn't think you actually would!"
"Like I said I have to do anything you say." 

(Taylor's POV)
I was just about done packing when I remembered that I needed a few swimsuits.  I grabbed this

  I grabbed this

And this

Ugh still like 20 minutes before we go!  I decided to check Instagram and post a few things

Ugh still like 20 minutes before we go! I decided to check Instagram and post a few things.  (I know this is mostly pictures and I'm sorry) I found a picture of me with my original hair color and posted it, then I took one with my purple hair and posted it

  (I know this is mostly pictures and I'm sorry)  I found a picture of me with my original hair color and posted it, then I took one with my purple hair and posted it

"TAYLOR!"  I grabbed my stuff and ran upstairs, when I got up there almost everyone was waiting

"TAYLOR!" I grabbed my stuff and ran upstairs, when I got up there almost everyone was waiting. "Hey guys, sorry?" I asked/said confused, we all talked a little bit then went to the cars. "Who will be in what car?" We decided that Garroth, Laurence, Travis, Gene, Y/N, and I would be in one car. Aphmau,Zane,Aaron,Katelyn, and Kawaii~Chan would be in the other. I sat in the back with Gene and Y/N, it was a 4 hour drive. I soon lied my head on Gene's shoulder, he jumped a little, I fell asleep.
(Gene's POV)
Ugh, why do I have to be in the middle?! I felt something touch my shoulder. I look over to see Taylor leaning on my shoulder, she fell asleep like that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the extremely short chapter. Please comment and tell me if I should continue this story. Also tell me if you think I have to many POV changes in it. I promise it will be more about you and Travis soon. I love you so muuuuuuuch BYEEEEE