Chapter 1

Its been about three years since Jacks disappearance. No one knows where he went. Lots a rumors were heard like he was killed in a cult or he was hallucinating stuff. Its just sorta happened. People forgot about after a month or so but I, y/n l/n, kept on doing research about him. I link up the new murders and parts of his story to create a conclusion. I link the Jeffrey Woods ancient with the 'Sleep' murderers and how some of the unlucky people have their kidneys stolen. The bodies i found in the woods, the horrid pictures i find in police documents is horrifying, but yet interesting.
                      ~~~
1 month ago before Jack
disappeared

    I was eating alone with my lunch under the pine tree by my school. Its was a cloudy day. I was usually alone, until a new kid named Jack Nichols came. I showed him around the Jr. High and we became friends.
   I was waiting for his arrival to eat lunch with me.
"hey y/n! Sorry im late, traffic jam...." Jack said. He had brown hair and beautiful eyes,  he always wore a black jacket to complete his look.

  "Its okay, i understand" i said and patted the area next to me. He sat down and we begin to chat. "So, has anything catch your eyes in the school?"
   "Yeah, i never knew you had a cult, its pretty weird for 8th graders to be doing that"

  "We have a cult.... I actually never knew we had one..."

   "I see posters in the darkest corners of the school and they all have a symbol on it."

  "What does the symbol look like?"

   "Its like a star, but its has 4 points."

    "It sounds like a demonic symbol that i have heard of"

   "You're suck a horror nerd." He laughed and ruffled my hair.

   "Its my specialty!" I fixed my hair and the 5th period bell rung. "Welp, see ya Jack!" I got up and waved goodbye

     "See ya y/n..."