Butterfly Kisses (Bjergsen x Hai)

(Based on a tweet by hai)

"I owe you a kiss, huh?" The tall dane mocked Hai.
"Uh, yeah, that's what I said..." Hai replied, slightly confused. Suddenly, Søren stood up from his seat and sweetly kissed the shorter boy on his forehead. "Awwwee, that was so sweet." He said, delightfully shocked.
"I guess so," replied Søren.
Out of the blue, Hai leaned down and granted another kiss to the now sitting-again boy, both of their cheeks beginning to become rosy.
"Is this war??" Søren joked, the two of them laughing. He stood up again, hesitated for a moment, and kissed Hai right on the lips. It lasted for about two seconds before Hai managed to push him away.
"Dude, I said not on the lips." The defensive tone used by the shorter boy made Søren feel a little concerned.
"But I'll make an exception." Hai said, with a wink. He then wrapped his arms around Soren's neck, making it easier for him to make the kiss. This one lasted way longer, as neither of them wanted to pull away. Søren awkwardly placed his hands on Hai's hips, but neither of the two paid any mind. The only thing they were focused on was each other.
Finally, the kiss broke. Their hands were still in the same position, and true bodies were still closer than ever.
"Hey, no homo tho." Søren said, trying to keep a straight face. That plan failed as the two began laughing almost hysterically. Way to end a night, they thought to themselves.