Chapter 1 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 my family 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 pt 1

I walk around with my friends and talking until I see my brother flirting with puppellora brennard has white hair like my dad and it covers one of his eye he has a party hat like my dad once again he obviously had a red nose and he has green shirt and black pants. He gave puppellora some flowers and I saw buppet heart broken ok she wasn't literally heartbroken but I saw it in her eyes cause she has a big crush on my brother and it is really obvious but he doesn't even know I think anyways puppellora saw buppet and how she looked she turned brennard around and said you'll have to find out yourself  what does that mean I thought.

Brennards pov:

I brought some flowers for buppet and I wanted to ask her out but I couldn't so I went to her sister puppellora and stuff practicing how to ask out buppet then I saw puppellora as she looked behind me and turned me around then she said you'll have to find out. I was nervous as I walked to buppet was sweating and my sister knew what was going on and said to buppet go now is your chance she walked up to me determined and I gave her the flowers while saying/stuttering d-do y-you w-want t-to g-go o-out w-with m-me i stuttered and she said I'd love to she was blushing she's so cute when she is blushing.

Time skip brought to you by buppet

Ennarby pov:

I was walking aimlessly until I saw my older sister ennaby she was with her BOYFRIEND shadow bonnie they were laughing and giggling. Ennaby has green eyes like my mom cheeks like my mom hair like my mom clothes like my mom again and nose like my dad and don't forget shoes like my mom she was like having fun