Annual five nights at freddys series got talent part 2

(Freddy Fazbear the first pov)

Wow I cannot believe it I guess she really is circus baby's daughter after all I mean she has her mothers look and her singing and she has ennard's smile "that was fantastic" said my youngest bro toy Freddy "it was amazing" my little bro golden Freddy. He is still sad of what happened when we were alive but we can see each other's soul and we still remember our names. Bonnie is pretending he isn't sad but his soul was given as a girl named brandy Afton and she was  Vincent's daughter until he killed her. As for foxy he well he still misses his parents even though his soul is headless he can still see but Bart hasn't been well. Bart is the soul in foxy he is still crying inside of foxy when he gets to pirates cove. Chica hasn't been doing well ever since she died she well she would always have a breakdown in the kitchen at night and her soul is oliv. Golden freddy has a soul of a little boy and we are brothers even before death we were still brothers and his soul is named Alfred I still feel sorry for him I mean he died on his birthday. And as for me I am Fredrick but though we would still see our dad Scott around and we smile at him though he and Vincent are the only ones that we are souls trapped but the other parents don't believe and then I heard someone said my name over and over again "Freddy "Freddy" "Freddy" "FREDRICK" and that is when I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at golden Freddy "oh yeah um ennarby you were outstanding it was a magnificent performance" I said and she smiled and walked of but she does look sad I think there is a lost soul in her too and the rest of the kids. I will find out sooner or later.

(Ennarby's pov)

I walked off of stage Sadly knowing that when mr golden Freddy said Frederick I thought it was my brother but it wasn't at least I don't think so