The Nightmare starts in 3,2,1

Twinkle, twinkle little star
How I wonder who you are?
Down the hell so burning hot
Most of you will cry so hard
Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder who will DIE?

“I hate it! I hate them! All of them! I hope that all of them just DIE!”

“It’s always me! Me! Me!”

“Damn it all!”

“Curse Them!”

“I’ll get my REVENGE for sure!”
I muttered to myself.

Then, I saw a little girl, crying, in a dark room, alone, all by herself. She tries to reach out, call for help yet no one dares to even look at the poor little kid. Soon people started to group around her gossiping things about her. Some laughed at her while the others, even throw stones and paper.
The child cried louder, then she looked straight at me, she looked at my eyes, as if asking for help. No, she wasn’t asking me to help her, she looked at me with her eyes full of anger and resentment. As if she’s telling me it is my fault why she’s suffering.

I tried to recognize her because I got the feeling that I have already seen her face before but I don’t know where. Oh right! Yeah I knew her, finally, I recognized that face, the face full of tears, anger, hatred and sorrow. That little girl in the dark corner of this dark room is…..
.
.
.
.
.
.
ME

But wait; is this my memory when I was still a first grader? When everybody is my enemy? If yes, then why? Why is that little girl saying something? What did she say? I can’t hear it. The laughs of the other kids were much louder than her voice.
I approached her slowly then tried to ask
“what is it”

Then she looked straight up at me and said

“It’s your fault! You’re so weak! So Fragile!”

It struck me to saw that her tears are not made up of water, its blood actually.

Then unconsciously, I asked “what shall I do for you to forgive me?”

“Kill them” the innocent little girl said.

BANG!! The blackboard eraser hit my head and I saw all of my classmates staring at me. No, let me rephrase it, they are all GLARING at me.

“I’m sor-“

“How many times should I say it! You dimwit! I already told you countless times that I will not allow anyone to sleep in my class!”

As I tried to apologize to my teacher, she grabbed me by my ears and hit me with her stick in front of the class. My tears flowed from both sides of my eyes yet not a single sound escaped from my mouth. I’m actually used to it. Whenever my teachers ridiculed me in front of the class, my classmates glares at me, stares at me with disgust while the others laugh and even took pictures of me.

As I closed my eyes to avoid seeing their stares, a voice appeared on my mind, like an alter ego, another me said “kill them before they kill you” it came to me like a bright idea. I am actually sick and tired of all this things happening around me. I guess my life will be better if they are GONE.

Fortunately, there was chloroform in our science laboratory. I opened the door using a tie wire and obtained it. Later that night, I waited for her to sit in her couch near the window which she always left open. From her back, I covered her nose with the handkerchief with chloroform until she’s unconscious. From her back door, I entered and set the hangman noose knot. From the box I carried, I pulled out a block of ice large enough for her feet to step on. Then I carried her and set everything up. Ma’am Mika was surprisingly light. Then I set up a chair and laid it on the floor on the right angle to make it look as if she took a suicide. I also made a suicide note and have her hand touch it.. The ice will surely melt and she will surely die and it will totally look like suicide.