The lost child of the light

hi still is my first story so go easy on me

and if you have any question tell me ok enjoy

Pro Emment

Running, trying to get away from the chaos behind me.All I need is to get her to a safe place that's what father told me to do. As i ran through the woods holding her tight to my body, they can't have her ,only the goddess would know what they will do to her. I stopped to look for a place where she can be safe, i saw a child's home. i ran across the street, slowly put her down, as I started to cry . I put her protected necklace,kissed her on the forehead, telling her that i will try to be back in 15 years. I love you so much my bunny(the nickname i gave her when she was born) good bye for now kayla moonstone vine. Now i hit the door not to loud to awake up kayla and run hoping i will see my little baby sister again.

pro kayla ( 15 years later)

Running that's all i could seem to do.If not from froster care, it was from the police, and no I am not some drugie if thats what you think ok its just i like to fight and stuff. Hey I know what you are thinking she flight and runs from the police she a bad kid, no its not that I am bad its just most people think i am. Tell you the truth i'm a good kid some of the time. But let me tell you a little about myself .My name is kayla i don't have a middle name sliver. I am 16 years old .Well i dont know my real last name mrs.m found me in front of her childs home about 15 year ago , with my light purple tear drop necklace around my neck, with me in a blanket saying kayla on it, so that how I got my name.My necklace and a one memory of fire is all I from my real family if you can call them that, but back to me I have milk chocolate hair that goes to my shoulders , I about 5'7 because all my friends(most of them are guys because I'm a big o tom boy and most girl at my school are fake ass witches and hoe and i mean hoe (because whore get money for what they and hoes do it for free) are like 5'9- 6'1.My eyes are blue and green with a golden ring in the middle. So"thats about it and time go to hell wait i mean school.i went to the door and saw Ben pull. Ben my BFFFF(best fucking friend for forever) him and his brother are like brothers to me.Timmy the oldest of the four he's 18 and a senior at hill high, he yells "come on gummy bear ."(a nickname they give a long time ago and only them and my other friends can call me). Don't want to be late for school ,yelling from the driver seat he says that every day .Ok ok I coming. Ben hit him in the head and said something to him that i couldn't hear. Hey boys how was your weekend as we driving to school little did i know things are about to change and secrets are about to coming out.

thanks hope you enjoy please vote,comments,and please become a fan

i heart you

by kayla gooch<3