Chapter 4 Do you Remember

hey everyone , I have alot of ideas for this book but I need you the readers to tell me what you would like to read in a book ok so need feed back .

Kaden 's pro

Tap,tap,tap slap. What the hell was that for Adam. You were getting on my nerse.

Will I am nervous. I get to see my twin sister today.You thinks she will remember us.

Emment snorted,I don't think so. she was 1 year old when i drop her off. well thank caption clowner downer.

hey guys look there the school, Adam yell.

WELCOME TO HILL HIGH

but look like someone X ouy the i and put an e now it said welcome to hell hill high by KS ( a.k.a kayla sliver). we all laughed at that. I go out of the car and Adam was walking to the school entrance and yell over his shoulder I go and get our time tables, you guys look for her. Ok , me and Emment yell at the same time.

Thiers alot of girl where,how are we going to find her. Emment stop be a sour puss today. I know her when I see her, I am mean Iam her twin duh. what ever , hey there Adam with our time tables. I got my mine its

English= ms.lilly

Bio= mr. cone

Alg= mrs. night

Lunch

P.E= mr and mrs. bones

Hey Emment what do you have? Let see me, you and adam have P.E togther but you an me have English

togther.

Ok let go and find our sister. Me and Emment were walking to English and alot of girls saw us winking pulling down thier shirts and pull up thier skirts.When we got to ms. lilly before class had started and telling her we are new students.Then the bell ringed and the class came in and seat down and ms. lilly start to talk.

Ok class we have two new students with us, how about you two tell us about yourself. Well ok I go first, my name is Kaden Vine, I am 16 years old and I single. O joy Jake we have a new manwhore. I heard someone say that and i look up to see who said it and yelled at them, but when i saw who its was, then I saw her i know who it was my twin sister , there is a goddess, I smile like I won the lottery.

Then Emment started to talk to the class, Hey I Emment Vine, I am 17 years old and i an also single.

And manwhore number 2. I hear her said but I didn't care.

Ok well Kaden you can sit by Kayla Sliver, and You Emment can sit by Dove Popper. O there is a Goddess and she loves me. So I walk to my sister, wow that in incredible to say and sat down think this is going to be a long day

I hope you injoy yourself with this so please vote, comment, be come a fan, and eat alot of gummies bears

I heart all of you

By Kayla Gooch < 3