Chapter 6 Time to go home

Jake 's Pro

Hey Kaden,looks like Kayla was really open up to you, she fallen on your shoulder ,and she only does that for me and my three brothers.

Kaden turn his and saw that Kayla was sleeping and he smiled and the next thing he did , surprise me.

He pick her without waking her up and put her in his lap and put his arm around her so she wouldn't fall.

Wow she must had worked late last night again.

What do you mean she worked late last night. I think Abam asked.

Kayla works hard for her money.It just so of her jobs she won't tell me about and I just scary is she doing something danger.

And I try to help her,but she won't let me.

Hey it ok man as long as she come to you when she does need you and you are there for her and you love and care for her, she be fine . i am mean she seen like a smart girl.

Khanks Kaden, you really good at this kind of stuff.

Thank man just tell my brothers and parents that.

Just then the bell ringed. Where give her to me. ok man Kaden said as he handing me Kayla with out wake her up, i got to know how he does that.

hey Jake can i have both of your and Kayla 's number so I can text us later kaden asked as we walk to the door.

Yea man my id 731- 426-4747( fake number) and kayla's 713-422-6457(fake number). Thank man I text both of you later ok. Ok see you guys to tomorrow.

I walked out of gym, looking for Ben. Ben saw me with Kayla in my arm. He ran over to us freaking out.

O my god she ok, is she hurt. Ben its ok she just fell asleep on Kaden's shoulder in gym class.

ok , wait who an the hell is Kaden? man chill he one of the new guys and I meet him ,he cool ok.

Ok I just don't like other male touching her in her sleep or when she awake. I trust you but my wolf does not at all.And right now i don't like her being in your arms.Me and my wolf wants our mate in our arms right now.

Ok where take her. I going and get her stuff from her locker and meet you at the car.

ok man thanks for watch over her for me. no problem she like my own little sister.

I start to walk to kayla's locker 420 (lol). thinking man Ben better her soon because I can't lose my little Gummy Bear ove this.

I got her stuff and ran to the car and in the back seat ,Kayla still asleep in Ben's lap and with his head in her hair witha smile on his face. O boy this is going to be fun.

hey everyone sorry for not update. I just be going and going doing alot of thing so i hope you enjoy

for the next chapter i need 4 comments, 3 vote and 1 fan

By Kayla Gooch <3