Chapter 2: My Story begins

"Rue, get up we'll be late, again!!"

Someone was shaking me real hard, so I peeped through my blanket. There was a strawberry blonde girl hanging over me. Oh it's her; I recognized her right away.

Still sleepy, that with a sleepy voice all I could say is, "hey Mona, still sleeping".

"RUQAYYAH SULTANA GETS UP RIGHT NOW!!"

She shock my so hard that I fell over on my face even harder that I might have finally broken it. As I sat up I looked around my room to see that everything seems the same; as usual.

My room is the second biggest in the house. Altogether it is 1050 sq. ft. I am serious; it literally that big. That does not include my massive walk-in closet and balcony; if I include it then it will be about 1060 sq. ft. approximately.

My room is 1010 sq. ft. with its own en-suit which 50 sq. ft. so 1060 sq. ft. The layout is simple my bed is on the farthest side of the room but it is directly aligned with my double doors which you use to enter, to the left of the bed is my nightstand, wardrobe, 'mini' library and studying nuke, and on the right of the bed is my second nightstand, my walk-in closet, my access to my private but small balcony, and my en-suit. Last but not least in front of me is Mona.

Otherwise why the heck was I thinking otherwise? Like anything here will change overnight.

As I pick the remaining pieces of myself up, while looking like zombie mayhem with my velvet chocolaty brunette hair tangled into a beehive with sleep marks all over my face; despite the fact that I am still wearing my care bear PJ's. My best-est. BFF Mona standing in front of me (looking gorgeous as usual) in our school uniform and her bag over her shoulder, with flawless make-up, and over-the-top hair-do; is looking at me with a face like an inflated pomegranate ready to burst with anger.

"Our class starts at 8:55 am and it is 7:55 am right now do you have any idea what that means, Rue?" she exclaimed; trying to enunciate each word while grinding her teeth together.

"UM, let me think? ah i know it means it takes us 15 minutes from my house to go to school and also takes me 20 minutes to get ready, that includes taking a bath changing into our school uniform and eating breakfast; so all together it takes us 30 minutes to get ready and go to school so by then it will be 8:30 am so we will be approximately half an hour early." I said in one breath, and then continued. "That leaves time for me to continue sleeping."

"OH, HELL NO!!" She screamed so loud, that not only I might have broken my face but might have also lost my hearing as well. "Well yes it may take us 15 minutes to get to school from your house; HOWEVER, it doesn't take you 20 minutes to get dressed. You have poor taste in wearing uniform, barely know how to properly brush your hair, and not wearing any make-up is not an option."

Here we go, again; But first a brief description.

Mona; is one of most popular girls in school all the guys want to date her. She has strawberry blond hair with perfect shaped eyes that sparkle, changing vibrant colors from violet purple, sapphire blue, and emerald green. She also has the perfect nose and beautiful plump lip and that model perfect body.

Me; I have an almond-shaped eyes that is too pointy with that common shade of brown, my lips are two different sizes and a body that needs to drop 15 more kilograms and needs a whole heck of a lot more curves to be anywhere near Mona's. The only good thing about me is my waist-high and velvet-chocolate brunette hair that I got from my grandmother.