public secret sex

highschool!josh and highschool!tyler
-
another boring day in science class. mrs. matt was talking about topographic maps.

i already learned about this in 8th grade, tyler thought to himself, scraping his feet across the floor. his best friend josh was sitting next to him, and, as always, he was doodling aliens on his worksheet.

tyler scoffed to himself, and tapped josh on the shoulder. "dude," he whispered, leaning in. "i'm bored."

"well, uh, sorry?" josh replied. "wish i could help."

tyler was getting aggravated. did josh not get the memo? josh went back to doodling and taking notes on his worksheet.

tyler had had enough. there was only twenty minutes of class left and he wasn't going to leave unsatisfied. he decided he would help josh along, so he would hopefully get the message. tyler took the bold move and placed his hand on josh's thigh, still looking up at the teacher. josh spun his head to face tyler, shocked as fuck.

"tyler, what the hell are you doing?" josh asked, as tyler began stroking his thin fingers along his thigh. "i'm doing you a favor," tyler replied. "you've been so stressed lately."

"but, ty..." josh panted out as tyler palmed josh's erection through his jeans. "you're my best friend. i mean, i like you more than that, but..."

"do you want to get caught? i like you too but if we're going to do this we need to be quiet," tyler whispered. josh nervously nodded and bit his lip as tyler coughed to cover up the sound of him unzipping josh's jeans. thank god they sat in the back, because josh's dick sprang up and was completely out.

josh hissed at the sudden cold hitting his cock, and began to unzip tyler's jeans as well. they sat there, looking at the front to remain unsuspicious. tyler looked at josh and then placed his thumb on josh's tip, grasping the base. josh inhaled sharply, and did the same to tyler.

they began jerking eachother off, both panting softly. josh was at the brink of moaning as tyler pumped his dick faster, precum beginning to leak out. tyler took this as an advantage and slicked his hand up with josh's precum and pumped his hand harder across josh's length.

"oh, fuck, ty," josh mumbled, whimpering softly. josh was starting to pump tyler's dick sloppily now, signaling he was close.

"come in my hand, josh. come for me," tyler whispered in josh's ear, as sultrily as possible. that sent josh over the edge as he came all over the underside of his desk. tyler gave him a few more pumps and he let josh clean up his mess.

josh felt bad tyler still hasn't come yet, so he purposefully dropped his pencil and crawled under tyler's desk. tyler smiled to himself as mrs. matts put on a short video, and turned off the lights. just enough time to come, and nobody will see, tyler thought to himself.

tyler gasped when josh suddenly took his dick in his mouth, and when he looked down, josh was staring right back up at him. josh bobbed his head up and down slowly, occasionally swirling his tongue across the tip. tyler was a moaning mess, he'd be screwed if a video wasn't on. tyler tangled his fingers in josh's hair and bucked his hips up, in desperate attempt to come. there was five minutes of class left and he was worried he wasn't going to come in time.

josh moaned which sent vibrations up tyler's spine and he bit his lip, whimpering softly. his hip movements were speeding up and getting sloppier. "fuck, josh, i'm going to come," tyler moaned out. "please-"

tyler was cut off as josh took his mouth off and began pumping tyler's cock which made him release, whimpering and moaning, panting. he was a fucking mess. josh smiled and sat back up in his chair.

the bell rang, and the class got up. as tyler was walking out of class, his friend brenden came up to him and said, "wow, didn't know you liked to fuck in class."

the end

this was my first smut so i hope it was decent!