Meeting the rooneys again!!!

A/N I hope I posted this sooner but if I didn't I'm super busy with school mostly srry if this is posted later but if it's not I just wanted to say I put this song bc it matches with the title and it's a good song. Ok I'm done enjoy!!!

Parker's POV:
Man Y/N friends are so fun! But...that Luke dude has something against me idk what it is!!!
"PARKER COME ON WE'RE GONNA GET DRINKS AT THE KIDDIE BAR YOU COMING?!?!" Y/N said walking towards Zuri         (A /N:aka introduction already happened was just too lazy :P srry)Maybe this will blow off steam.. "SURE!!"

Y/N POV:
"Ughhh Y/N does he have to come?!" Ugh what's wrong with Luke!!! This is getting in my nerves!!! I need to say something!! He can't just act like that!! "LUKE IF YOUR GONNA ACT LIKE THAT THEN GO BACK TO THE HOTEL ROOM!!!" Geez...there I said it🤬!! Ok imma be honest now... I feel a lot more better "Whatever hang out with whoever you damn please to" AHHHH!!! IM GONNA "HEY WATCH IT FBOY" I turn around to see...Parker

ZURIS POV (Won't be very long):
Uh-oh....this is gonna be trouble!! But...I wanna see who wins!!!What? Fine fine I'll at least support my brother

LUKES POV:
" YOU DID NOT JUST CALL ME THAT!" I can't Believe it !!!Just because I'm a player doesn't mean I'm a fboy!!!! Doesn't it? "You heard me bitch and don't talk to Y/N like that!!"

"SO WHAT??SHE SEEMS TO WANT ME GONE!" "THEN SHE READ MY MIND!!" That's it im gonna hurt soooo bad. That he'll be out cold for days!!

Y/N POV:
I see Luke about punch Parker and Parker doesn't even know it!! I need to stop this! *runs in front of Parker* "STOP IT LUKE" "WHY HE JUST CALLED ME A-" "I KNOW WHAT HE CALLED YOU *cries*" Tears form in my eyes I was just so mad. I see Luke's eyes soften with guilt "Y/N I'm so sorry I just-" " I don't care your a player!" *walks away* " You might as well be a fboy in the future..."

PARKERS POV:
I can't believe Y/N just said that.I just stared in disbelief.Wait....Is this bc of me ik she rejected a few boys,but is it bc of me?? Idk what to to do! I broke her heart ❤️.And...is she telling the truth about Katie? What's going on? WAIT I KNOW!! I bet my family would like to meet her again!!! "Y/N WAIT UP" she stops to look at me and her eyes were already red. "Y-Yea Parker?" "Umm..would you like to see me family again like..right now??" "But I don't have anything to wear"

Ahhh...darn it.Wait!! "Well problem solved lib can find you something you know how she is" "Yea that could work and I miss Maddie and Joey" "even if your a dog person??" "*laughs* even if I am" "ok then let's go"
———TIME SKIP TO ROONEYS HOTEL———
"HEY MOM IM HOME AND I HAVE A GUEST" my mom came out not knowing Y/N was with me. "Oh you made a new friend already?!?" "Actually she's not new..." "she?!?" My Mom turns around and sees Y/N "Y/N is that really you?!?" "Yes Mrs.Rooney it's me" I quickly yell out "PIZZA" [IDK GUYS JUST GO WITH IT] "*giggles* Why do you say that par-" " PIZZA WHERE?!" *Gasp* "DAD,LIV,MADDIE Y/N BACK" I see joey run to Y/N and give her a hug "*laughs* nice to see u too joey" "Y/N" Two voices said, I knew that it was LIV and Maddie. "Hey guys" "OMG GOOD TO SEE YOU" "Sup Y/N/N" [Thats your nickname] "Hey Maddog" "Is that who I think it is?" "Hey Mr.Rooney" "My Little Y/N is back" "*laughs* I missed you all" "We missed you too but not as much as Parker did...😏" "Wha-😳" "Umm...I can't miss a best friend?"
"No you can" "oh but-" "Sorry Maddie but I need to get something to wear.Liv?" "ABSOLUTELY Y/N I WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU" "ok but first it's nice to see you all" 
"it's nice to see you too"

BAM ITS DONE SORRY GUYS BUT I GOT SUPER BUSY AND I CANT PROMISE TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER ANY TIME SOON BUT ILL BE WORKING ON IT SO BYE ANIME GURLS AND BOIS (NOT GIVING THAT NAME UP XD)