The things you didnt know

MY POV:
I ran until I came to the pool where I saw Parker and Katie I ran to my aunts house and quickly put on a bathing suit.

MY POV:I ran until I came to the pool where I saw Parker and Katie I ran to my aunts house and quickly put on a bathing suit

Lord forgive me. K Ik this is a Umm...Not kid friendly but my Tia wanted me to wear so I did. I ran back to the pool only to see Parker trying to get Katie in the water. "Babe....it's only water!" Katie only shakes her head and saids "I DONT CARE" Parker signs as Katie just puts her feet in the water. I had to tell Parker why Katie is really dating her... but first....😈😈😈 I ran to the pool jumped in leaving Katie soaking wet."UGH" I only laughed while Parker chuckled. Then I swam to him and... *SLAP* "WHO DO U THINK YOU ARE" Parker was shock by the sudden reaction and said "WTH DO YOU MEAN!!" "YOU BREAKING Y/N HEART" His eyes widen as I say this but idc "AND YOU GET MAD AT HER C SHE SAYS KATIES USING YOU!!" I'm just too angry to control myself. "THATS BULLCRAP SHES TELLING THE TRUTH" Parker looked at Katie then at me "soo... she wasn't lying.." I calmed down and said "No she wasn't..Now she's hurting..." Parker just stays quiet "*sigh* there are just thing you don't know" and with that I grabbed a towel and left.

A/N:HEY GUYS....UMM....SO THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE UPDATED WITH THE FIRST UPDATE BUT....IT WAS BEING DIFFICULT SO...I UPDATED AGAIN!!HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS SHORT CHAPTER!!!

I UPDATED AGAIN!!HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS SHORT CHAPTER!!!