Im a villian and will always be one

Carmen pov
I woke up . I changed to some blue dress with pink and purple leggings . Claudine said " wow you haves changed a lot "." I'm a cat I have 9 lives so every step of my life I change really different and when I'm don't with all well I turn more evil and never die " I said . She gulped . I forgot to tell you when Carlos broke my spell I was his girlfriend. We go outside . My tail was wiggling. Carlos jumped out and said " hi ". I waved confused . He kissed me on the cheek . I blushed . He left . Claudine said " awe so cute ". We heard " omg Carmen you're here ". It was Marco and ally . I screamed and said " gosh you guys scare me ". Marco chuckled . Ally said " you had changed what are you evil ". We said " no ". They nodded . Marco has red hair . Ally has blonde . Beth came up to me and said " ally "." Audrey " ally question ." No it's Beth " Beth said . She nods . We go outside . Uma and mal were fighting a lot . Then uma left auradon . I said " wow what happen to uma and mal ". They shrugged . Then mal sat down and cry . I went running to her . I said " what happen mal "." I don't know " she said walking . I rolled my eyes . Carlos came to me and said " what is wrong with mal "." I don't know " i said . Carlos gulped and said " babe your eyes ". I felt evil . My claws went out . Marco said " Carmen ". I change dto this

I said " that's better "

I said " that's better ". Claudine smirked and changed to this

 Ally said " oh my wonderland she's bad "

Ally said " oh my wonderland she's bad ". Then I did my smirk . We arrived at the isle . Everyone was scared of us . I screamed " reow ". They went walking bad . Claudine said " feels good to be bad so good to be bad ". We went walking to the ship . Uma was with Ben . I said " getting to wand ". She nods and said " look are you in my team ". We nodded . I said " I rather be here then that auradon place ". We all shrived . Ben gulps and said " why uma why do you have to be like that ". I screamed " meow ". She backs up . I smirked . My nails were like this

 My nails were like this

One of my claws went up . I slowly scar the ben . He winced in pain . Then blood came out . We saw the limo coming . Claudine made Ben walk the plank . Mal came with Carlos Harry Gil jay evie and Beth . I did my evil smirk . Mal rolled her eyes and said " why Carmen ". My claws went up . I touched myself and said " better to be evil ". Evie said " so we're doing this again ". Uma nods . Harry was spying at Ben . Gil said " why is Ben bleeding ". They all looked at me . Jay said " you're crazy "." I'm not crazy my reality is just different then yours " I said . Claudine went to uma and I went to Ben . Mal was this close to give her the wand . Uma said " cat bring him ". I scratched him . Mal said " hey ". I did my smirk " what I'm a cat I can do anything that I want ". Carlos looked sorrow . I started to look at the wand she wouldn't really give her the wand would she . I said " hold up to easy test it ". She looked scared . Uma said " oh yeah I forgot ". Carlos said " look it's real ". I put on claw on bens cheek . Mal gave me the wand and uma pushed Ben to mal . We go back . I saw red on the wand . I broke it . It was fake . Uma said " I had enough with this you always win ". Then they went running . The thing closed . Claudine said " not always do you get to win ". Mal sighed . Carlos handed the other side things . Me and Claudine went up so did Uma . Mal sighed and left with the other people . Uma cracked her head and said " I hate my life ". I grabbed razor . I started to cut myself . Then uma and then Claudine. We all started to bleed . I said " better ". We saw a limo come . I said " imma start cutting myself ". I went down . I ripped my pants . I cutted my thighs. Then my wrists . Mal screamed " stop ". I looked at her . My arms and thighs were bleeding . Carlos gasped and said " Carmen stop ". I put the razor down. I said " no ". I grabbed it and cut myself . Uma chuckled and said " wow ". Evie and jay came . I put the razor up . Blood was dripping down . Some were in clothes . Carlos came and grabbed the razor form me and thru it far . Harry went up and thru the razed far from Uma . Claudine was cutting herself too . Jay went up to also thru it far from Claudine. We all rolled our eyes and said " hey what was that for ". Mal and evie said " for not killing yourself ". Once again we rolled our eyes . Mal said " don't give me attitude missy "." At last this missy isn't a stupid princess " I mumbled. Mal said " what "" nothing " I said walking back up . Carlos blocked me and said " stop it "." Stop what " I said . He said " being sad "." I've been sad for years don't tell me it's getting better " I said moving . Then were I move he moves their . Evie chuckled and said " you can't escape us "." We can't escape you because villains always fail " uma said . Claudine said " and because you guys are 'heroes'". They rolled their eyes . I saw the razor next to me . I grabbed it and ran . He grabbed me and took it away from me . Carlos said " babe stop it ". I sighed and said " fine ". I was still bleeding . Uma and Claudine down . Harry and jay went down . I got to say I was bleeding a lot more than both . Mal and Carlos dragged me to the limo were Beth and Ben was . Harry dragged uma and jay dragged Claudine. Me Claudine and uma said " we give up with this crap ". Carlos took my right arm . It had 7 cuts . Mal looked at the other one it had 2 cut . So I had 9 cuts in my arms . Then Carlos looked at my right thigh . It had 4 cuts and mal looked at my other thigh it had 5 cuts . So I had 9 cuts on my thighs . Mal hugged me . I had dry blood . Gosh this is gonna take long to repair . Mal stopped and said " sis you need to stop ". I nodded . I snapped . My pants were back to normal . But blood was getting out . My wrist started to burn . We arrived at auradon . It was night time . Carlos decided to sleep with me . Claudine slept with jay . We arrived at the dorm . Carlos gently put me in the bed . Then we fell asleep .