A late date

Catalina pov

When she fell I went running to her . I checked her palms . She was ..... still alive . Ben said " is she dead "." Nah she's alive " I said . Jane said " come on ". Carlos took her . Her hair , arms and legs were dangling. We dropped her off in the hospital . Then we couldn't fall asleep .

Carlos pov

As I went to my bed I couldn't fall asleep . Maybe she could die . I hope not . I closed my eyes . I dreamed about Carmen .
*********************************
Carmen pov

I open my yes . I was alive . I sighed . I saw my hair like this

 I saw my hair like this

And pink bangs . Light pink . I heard the door open and close . It was Carlos . He sighed . I chuckled . He came closer to me . I said " well hi to you too "." Hi I'm sorry for about everything so you forgive me " Carlos says . I said " of course Carlos ". He smiles . Then we got out . I saw mal and Ben kissing . Me and Carlos said " awe so cute but somewhere else ". They didn't stop . I snapped . A camera was with me . I took a picture . They stopped . Mal said " gimme it "." Give it " Ben said . Me and Carlos looked at each other and nod . We ran . Carlos ran so slow so mal and Ben catches him. I sighed and said " no wonder you got ds on PE ". He chuckled . I gave her the plank crude but not the real one . I whispered " come on Carlos hide ". He hide . I heard Ben said " cat really give it ". Mal ran to me and grabbed me . I smirked and said " I'm tricky to catch ". I disappeared . Mal said " no wonder we barley saw you at school ".i chuckled . I went to Carlos . He whispered " lets go ". I nod . Mal and Ben left . Then we  went to his dorm . Carlos said " can you come with me on a date "." Of course Carlos " I said . I kissed him on the cheek but he moved his head . We kissed on the mouth . We stopped . I went to my dorm . Everyone was their . I said " oh this dorm is used imma just go ". I turned around to see jay and Harry . I said " what did I do "." You don't do anything " evie said . I added " so why are you guys here ". Claudine said " we heard that you are going on a date with Carlos ". I mumbled " of course "." What " Beth said . I said " nothing ". Then I put smiled to finish the lie . Carlos came in . Carlos said " you told them "." Nah they listen " I said . He nods . Ben said " so can you please give me the photo "." Um let me answer that question um no " I said . Cata said " wait can I see ". I showed it . Evie saw it . Evie and Catalina says " awe don't give it to them ". Jane and Beth came . They all said " awe so adorable and cute ". Mal and Ben blushed . Evie and Doug kissed . Then we heard the door slammed. The vks looked . It was hector son of hades . We all looked at him . He was mad . He used to be my boyfriend but he was too abuse and he cheats a lot . He grabbed my by my wrist . My claws came out my hair went up and my eyes went purple and blue . My fangs went out . I scathed him . He reales me . I turned back to normal . I realized what have I done . I said " I'm so sorry ". He looks at me . He said " why Carmen "." Why what you used me hector , you abused me , you always cheat on me with Ginny and Hanna " I said . I was not crying . He rolled his eyes and said " at least they were more better ". I said " but they were weak and useless , they weren't strong enough to break up with you but I did hector I guess what in my life you don't exist ". Ben said " wait you guys were a thing ". Carlos glared hector . I said " a thing that doesn't exist now LEAVE NOW OR ELSE ". He rolled his eyes once again . My fangs got out . I said " game on now be strong ". My spell book went flying to me . I cast a spell. I sighed and said " I never want to see him ". Mal said " was it true he did all of those stuff ". Gil and Harry said " yes it was all true but not only did he cheat on her with them two he did more girls "." and did it with my little sister but she didn't want to do it so he abuse her " harry said .