Chapter 2

(A/N: This time around, let's see what Dan thinks about as he finally sees his ex. Hahaha! Anyway, thanks sa mga nagbigay sakin ng feedback. I shall utilize them para mas maging better ang story! :) Enjoy this next chapter. Served with a lot of love.)

Chapter 2 (Dan's POV)

Darn! My wife's loud voice still echoes in my head. Damn, Why did I marry such a woman? I really need to relax. I got tons of work to finish and I won't allow that stupid voice of hers to slow me down, not now, when I'm at the peak of my career.

So this is when I let all my bad vibes out with some music on the radio. I turned the car radio on...

"Going back to the corner, when I first saw you.."

Hmm. classic! The Script's "The Man Who can't be moved"  is playing on the radio. Now, I can really relax. Somehow, that song brings back good old memories. I begun humming to the song and started to drive smoothly this time. Earlier, I was driving recklessly that I almost got caught in an accident. Yep, God is Good.

"Cause if one day you wake up.."

 I really loved this song. This could be probably the first time I heard that song again since the time I graduated and started working. And as I was humming to the song's beat and rhythm, I felt something different in my chest, something I felt 10 years ago. Something painful, something magical, something unexplained by science.

Moving along, I got hungry while traversing the road to San Juan so I decided to stop over a coffee shop in Mezza Residences. Funny, I've been in Sta. Mesa so many times and had coffee here thrice already but somewhat my heart feels something.. strange like from 10 years ago.

What DID happened 10 years ago? Why am I trying to recall such pety things when I'm supposed to be focusing with my work? Sheesh, Get a hold of yourself Dan!

So, I opened the door, had my eyes to survey the place and a spot for me and my coffee. Hmm, I found just the perfect spot near the class window and it has a seemingly comfortable couch too! I proceeded to take my order. Then I sat first while waiting for the barista to call my name.

"Sir Dan! Sir Dan!"

There comes my order. As I slowly walked towards the man holding my coffee for today, my eyes began to wander the room. To my surpise, I saw a familiar face..

Siting on a similar couch was Levant Santos. Before, he looked really geeky with his glasses, braces and curly hair. Now, he looks classy with his straight hair. He gotten fairer since we met, got his annoying pimples out of his face. He was looking the other way so I only gotten a glimpse of his side view.

"Sir Dan! Sir Dannnn!"

Aww! God! The barista's been calling me. I need to get there now. I was lost for a moment. Well, that was embarassing.  Never thought I would run through him in this coffee shop. 

Now, I know why my senses tell me that there's something strange here or what I feel nolstagic when I heard that song earlier. Never would've thought that fate would be this desperate just to pity that guy and let us meet. I never wanted to see Lev again, not after what happened 10 years ago.

My wife's angry at me, my career is at risk and now? The universe decided for me to cross paths with that one person.. my ex. Thank you universe for just really making me feel so good today. Really, thank you. My middle finger really salutes your kindness. Just pretend you didn't see him and leave after 5 minutes and get over it quickly. Okay, Dan? Roger!