Part 8 - What's wrong?

Sofia's pov

Saturday, 1:14 am

I lie down on the mattress next to Marcus. It's quiet. The lights are still on. Marcus stares at the ceiling. He looks at me... comes closer to me... he wraps his arm around me. I look straight into his eyes and he looks into mine. Emil turns the light off.
"Good night" he says. Some reply. Marcus comes even closer to me. His leg tangled to my leg. His arm wrapped around me. He strokes my cheek with his hand. And gives me a kiss on the cheek.
"Good night Sofia" he whispers.

Saturday, 9:06 am

I open my eyes to see Marcus laying next to me. Right next to me. With his arm wrapped around me. What exactly happend last night? I try to sit up without waking up Marcus. I scan the room and see all Marcus' friends laying on mattresses and Emil and Amanda in Emil's bed. I lie back down but turn myself away from Marcus. I have a slight memory of what happend but I'm not sure if it was real or just a dream. Or shall I say a nightmare it definitely wasn't a dream. I remember feeling really ill... and then I remember doing things I regret. I kissed Marcus. Did he even want that? Probably not. Right now I really want to run out of this house and never see Marcus again. But I can't someone will wake up for sure. I turn back to Marcus. I stare at him for a while. He starts opening his eyes. I shut my eyes as fast as possible so he can't see that I'm awake. I hear him chuckle quietly.
"I saw that" he whispers. Ugh. I open my eyes. He stares right into them.
"How did you sleep?" he asks.
"Well" I reply and he smiles. I sit up on the mattress. Marcus stares at me and then looks around.

Marcus' pov

Saturday, 9:24 am

Everyone's awake now. We get up and walk downstairs to the kitchen. Emil takes out breakfast supplies. Sofia comes and stands next to me.
"Do you want cereals?" I ask her and she nods. She has been sort of quiet this morning. I wonder why. I pour cereals into two bowls. Sofia grabs her bowl and I take mine. We walk to a table were everyone else is sitting already, eating breakfast. I sit down next to Sofia. She stares at her food. I start eating. Once I've eaten over half of my cereals I look at her. She's still there sitting, staring at the bowl of cereals that is laying in front of her.
"Are you feeling fine?" I ask just to make sure. I hope I didn't do anything wrong. She looks up at me.
"I feel sick" she says quietly. She looks down at the bowl again.
"Are you going to eat that?" I ask. She shakes her head as a no. I take her bowl and start eating her cereals.

Saturday, 10:02 am

"Do you want to go home?" I ask Sofia while we sit on the sofa and watch television with my friends. She nods.

Saturday, 10:18 am

"Bye!" I shout as I close the door behind myself. Sofia's standing on the edge of the lowest stair. I walk towards her. I grab her hand but she pulls back. What did I do wrong? Why is she acting like this? We start walking towards her house. The whole journey is silent, until we reach her house.

Saturday, 10:41 am

"Here we are" I say. She looks at her house, then at me.
"I don't want to go" she says. I'm confused. It seemed like she really wanted to go home.
"What?" I ask silently.
"I'm scared, I'm scared that my mom will be angry" she says as she stares right into my eyes.
"I didn't tell her I was staying at Emil's house" she says as she starts looking more and more concerned.
"You'll have to go home at some point" I say. I'm not good at making people feel better.
"I know but I don't want to" she says and I see tears in her eyes. Her mom can't be that mad about this. It's something else. But what? A tear drop rolls on her cheek. I pull her closer for a hug. She cries on to my shoulder.
"Please talk to me" I beg. She breaks the hug and stares at me.
"I will" she says as she wipes tears of her cheeks. She walks towards her house. Before neither of us gets the chance to say anything, the door opens. Sofia looks at me in shock.

A/N: Sorry for being so inactive! I'll try to update more on this story :) Hope you like this part!