C h a p t e r O n e

Luhan stood in front of the stairs, nervous. He finally composed his thoughts and has decided on letting fate handle his life. He was eager to know what it has for him, he was excited yet afraid at the same time. He hopes for everything to settle out for him and hopes everything else to turn out okay. He’ll let the stairs guide him to the one he has desired for a long time now, his destiny.

The Wishing Stairs, they say that when you walk upon it with the thoughts of finding your love in life, you’ll eventually find him/her walking the same path as you. You’ll both meet when destiny has put both of you in the midst of finding one another, in just a mere few steps away.

Luhan had thought ever so deeply last night, finding the resolution of taking the stairs head on. He wasn’t able to get much sleep in return, but with him waiting more and more, he knows he’ll eventually grew old without ever finding his destiny.

He has turned 25 this year, his parents have been pestering on finding himself a wife and settle down sooner or later with his family back on their nice home in the province. He knew it would be very difficult since he himself knows that he’s gay but he knows eventually that with the help of these stairs, he’ll be happy with whoever it gives him.

So with his thought all put together, he caught his breath and made his way through the steps of the stairs and headed straight for the top, wishing ever so deeply for fate to finally give him someone to be with for rest of his life.

On the other hand, a young man was on top of the stairs, wondering if he would take a step down a let himself be happy for once. Sehun, a newly-graduated college student, is now in search for his true love. His colleagues have teased him a lot for not having at least a girlfriend at his age. He was to focused on studying that love has never, ever, crossed him mind, but now that he’s graduated, his thoughts wondered off the remaining words of his friends. Find a girlfriend. That was his goal.

So with his goal intact, he was ever so determined to be on way and head down the stairs for their awaited meeting. A meeting he would very much like.

Luhan was getting exhausted, it was like he has been walking forever with the numbers of steps he has taken. He knew he had to stay positive about everything but this was just too much. He knew the staircase was wide but was it this long too? Now he has wished he has prepared for this more or at least even have brought a bottled water along with him.

His thought then wondered off, not minding the heat. He imagined when he bumps into a beautiful girl, or maybe a handsome guy. Eh, he’d be happy either way. He got excited with thoughts of suddenly seeing someone and seeing their eyes meet for the first time, he was blushing his cheeks out. And the image of building a home in a nice rural area where trees and a large fiel—

*Bogsh*

Luhan fell. Well not so much as to fall from that height, but he was indeed stopped from his merry search when he found himself sitting on one of the steps. He minded the pain that ached from his backside when his view of a man was presented.

He looked really good with his blonde locks that stayed put on top of his head, they seemed soft when you look into it more. His facial features that seemed to have made Luhan’s heart skip a bit. And he looked tall with Luhan lying still on the staircase.

The man, after having someone bump on him and aiding the pain that caused him, finally reached a hand out to help Luhan up. Luhan was still astonished as ever, but was brought back when the guy had pulled him up himself. Luhan’s heart felt more excited from the sensation of their skin touching. The warmth he felt when the guy had held him. He thought for a second. Could this be…

“… my destiny?”

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

(04-24-14 / 11:15)

Yo!

Seriously sorry if I made this prior to the ones that need updating -_- I'm hopeless so kill me anytime, please.

Ugh.. anywho.. Hunhaen for allI'll be working on this and is determined on finishing it today so updating wouldn't be a problem xD let the feels be with me~ and so on xD

Hope you enjoyed a preview of what seemed to be my very first long fanfic? Eh?

Anywho~ Vote, comment, read my fanfics, those are what you must do~ haha kidding xD

Hmm.. that's it?

Yeah~

EXO Saranghae

-Denyelabaek :3