C h a p t e r T w o

Sehun was measly roaming the stairs downwards but every time he remembers what he was here for and what he has intended to do here, he gets flustered right away. He was excited at the thought of finally meeting his true love with the help of the rumored stairs that had proven its worth with the sight of lovers sharing their experience with the said stairs.

Ah, finally being able to be with someone you were destined to be with, that was he wanted. Now he finally values the words his colleagues have advised him and are now taking them more positively. Though he wondered what he'll do when he finds the one. How will he react if ever in the presence of someone he knew would be amazing beyond comparison? He was in awe, unable to think of something to say to have someone beautiful in front of him.

He has never dealt with a girl ever in his life. How will he handle having his first as his last? He was merely confused. Scared thinking he should have practiced more. He should've gone out more back in college. Maybe he should have invi-

*Bogsh*

Sehun almost fell but got his balance in order, preventing the appending fall from such a height. He scratched his nape in wonder when he saw a... a...

He saw his true love.

This has to be it, the one he has been searching for. He finally is able to believe in the magical stairs for letting him have this faithful meeting. He was astonished at how beautiful his love was. His love has the same color of locks as him, blonde hair that matches both of them. Skin that glows with just one look. He was very fortunate to learn these features. He was amazed, it this what they call love?

Guess he noticed he was just standing there and the other was still lying on the cold pavement. He decides to help the latter up and handed out his hand to help. But the latter seemed to be in a daze so he hauled his love up, their hands finally touching. He blushed at that thought while steadily and carefully watched the balance for the latter. He gulped.

"My true love," he whispered.

"What?"

"Ah! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! Ah.. " he explained. "It's just that, I think I love you. I think you're very pretty."

"Are you nuts? Calling a newly-single girl crying over a bad break-up with make-up all over her face pretty?" she growled. "And what are you talking about love? That's just a myth," and she ran upwards.

Of course the love-struck Sehun would go and choose to follow his instincts on the new found feeling that made his heart race. Though before running after the girl of his dreams, he saw the same scene but with two guys this time. One was standing and one was sitting, he wondered if it was really guy but he remembered he had someone to chase.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

(04-24-14 / 11:15 pm)

Yo!

Wondering why the time and dates are the same? Well that's the time I stopped and went eating xD

Sorry for not posting them even though they're finished :3 and sorry if it was short :|

So I'm saying sorry for typos again -_-

anywho~ Enjoy, vote, comment, read mah works, that's what you gotta do~ haha kidding xD

Guess that's it?

Yeah~

EXO Saranghae

-Denyelabaek :3