Chapter 1 Heading to the Countryside

It was the first day of summer vacation I was so excited. As I woke up out of my bed and slipped my slippers on I remembered that I was going to a special place with my three friends Charlotte Blackhurst, Dove Cameron and Sabrina Carpenter.
I was a 12 year old girl, with brown and blonde curly hair. I had blue eyes and wore black glasses. I loved to sing, dance and act. My two biggest dreams were to become a famous singer, dancer and actress and visit the North Star Lodge which was where my celebrity crush Sean Matthews worked.

Dove, was a 21 year old girl, and she knew me from the theatre group we went to. She had short wavy blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore jeans and a top and always wore makeup. Her dream was to be a famous actress and singer like me.

Sabrina, was an 18 year old girl, who knew me from theatre group as well. She had long blonde hair and green eyes. She always wore casual clothes and lots of makeup. Her dream was just to become a famous singer.

Charlotte, was a 12 year old girl, who knew me from school. She had brown middle-length hair and blue eyes. She wore her dungaree's with black leggings underneath it. Her dream was to become a YouTuber.

We finally reached the airport and an hour later we signed in a luggage and went to the waiting area.
"Flight to Belfast Northern Ireland," the speakers said in a loud voice. It took us 20 minutes to get on to the plane and into our seats. During the plane ride we listened to all the songs of The Lodge we just couldn't wait to get there.

An hour and fifteen minutes later we reached Belfast and we were collected by a VIP car, obviously after they had collected their luggage. The car was very roomy and big and they was a mini table in it with loads of chocolate and candy on it. As we went through the countryside we were so satisfied by the fact that we had never been to the countryside as we lived in the city. We could see the all the trees swaying in the wind and the mountains doing pretty much nothing just siting there. There was a small stream which they never saw much of in the city but the best part was The North Star Lodge!