chapter 4 Sabrina falls in love

We were all sitting in the basement quite early in the morning. We were all having a meeting and Sabrina had just randomly blanked out. We were so confused and worried.

"Sabrina Sabby Sabrina," she shouted but nothing happend. We were so confused. Today was meant to be to our day off from work and we were going to solus the next day. Eventually Sabrina came back and asked if we could go out the room for a minute.
"Hannah I need to talk to you," she said.
"Go on," I replied.
"I need to tell you something and I'm scared of your reaction. Basically... I've grown feelings for... Sean." She said.
I just looked at her, burst into tears and ran off up to my room.
Sabrina walked in and sad that we had had an argument and a short time after Skye came up and asked what was up, Hannah spent about 5 minutes explaining. Skye was speechless and I thought the rest of the gang would be too.

At lunch time everyone was hanging out in the basement again. Skye had told everyone about what had happened but never told Sean because they were dating. Me and Sabrina had been staring at Sean the whole time we were eating and Sean was getting a little uncomfortable with it. It took Skye 5 minutes to get them to stop staring and actually focus on what was happening.
"So any thoughts on who's coming tomorrow?" Asked Charlotte.
"well... not really because I'm going to need people running the lodge and people coming with us." Replied Skye. "Why don't we leave Kaylee, Noah and Josh in charge and everyone else comes with us?" I asked forgetting about what had happened between me, Skye and Sabrina. "YES, that's a great idea!" Shouted Skye.

When we had finished lunch me, Skye, Sabrina, Dove And Charlotte helped with the washing up. Skye had told us that we didn't have to but it got done a lot quicker and we had nothing better to do.
"Do you guys mind if I go and hang out with Kaylee and Noah for a bit?" I asked. "It's just I want to talk to them about singing and music stuff." I carried on.
"No," everyone replied back.
"Anyone know where they'll probably..." I said. " "In the basement," Skye replied before I could finish my sentence.

I ran off down to the basement and saw Kaylee and Noah just looking at Noah's laptop. They said hi and I went and sat down next to Kaylee and the three of us just discussed music stuff and singing stuff and me and Kaylee sung a bit of if you only knew. Then we just spoke about other stuff and got to know each other a bit better and it turned out we all had a lot in common we also had a go at writing a song which turned out amazing.

On Wednesday's they always had a games night and ate snacks. We played card games for two hours then played cluedo in teams for one hour and then they played another game were they were in teams of 4. Sabrina, Dove, me and Charlotte were all one team. Skye was with Josh, Kaylee and Sean, and Noah was with Danielle, Alex and Ben. By the end of the night we were shattered and we all fell asleep as soon as our heads hit our pillows.