Jokes and Laughs

Bumblebee's p.o.v

     "RUN!" Ratchet chased me with a wrench around the halls and back to the main room! "HELP!" Smokescreen watched as curiously. "It's a life or death situation, it happens at least twice a week," Arcee smiled. "ITS NOT FUN!" I cried and jumped flipped over the controls. "Scrap!" I shouted as Ratchet rounded the corner. Legend was laughing. "IronHide will be back any day and then you are gonna get it good!" Ratchet growled still chasing me. He threw one wrench at me, it missed my ped. I jumped high into the air and dropped and landed on my peds and my servos touched the ground to push me faster. My wings went up and down a little as I ran for practically my life.

     "You better hurry Bee! The hatchet is gonna get ya!" Raf laughed from the catwalk. "Haha!" Miko was laughing. Jack was watching with a smile. "I'm going out. Bulk is coming with," WheelJack let everyone know. I had to slide through the both of them. "Watch it!" Jackie growled. I shrugged and kept jogging. Sideswipe was leaned against the doorway to the halls. I decided to make a twist. I waited to Ratchet was right by me then I jumped...

     Legend's p.o.v

Hot Rod threw a wrench Bee as a quick attack as he jumped. Bumblebee squealed then hit the ground his peds slipping from under him. He fell back on his door wings. Mine flinched. "Ow," he beeped. Then he started laughing so did the rest of us. "You never cease to not make us laugh Bee," Sunstreakers face was too funny to not laugh also. Smokescreen fell down from his fit of laughter. "Ah man I can't even vent quick enough," his voice came out in vents. Ratchet was smiling in triumph. "That's how you double team with wrenches!" He quirked and high fived Hot Rod. "Who would have though?" Optimus shook his helm.

"It's pretty obvious you grew up around this big lug," I motioned to Ratchet talking to Hot Rod. He shrugged, "taught me a few things." I smiled and rolled my optics. "Don't get sassy with my ms. frassy." He joked and nudged me. "If you wanna see sassy I can show you, just with my fists," he put his servos up. "Don't let me get in the way missy," I smiled. "You just love to play along don't you," he smirked. "My speciality."

     Sideswipe was talking to Bumblebee. I motioned with my helm for Hot Rod to look. "Little brothers," he muttered. Sunstreaker came up behind me making me squeal. "Ha! Got ya!" I playfully punched his shoulder plating. "You jerk," I mumbled. He smirked, "I have to have fun somehow and I really don't want a wrench to the head." I laughed. "Hey shut up!" Bee beeped. Sunstreaker called over Hot Rods shoulder, "bring it!" Sideswipe had a dirty look, I knew he was gonna say something disgusting. "Suck it!" Yep, I was right. "Incest!" Sunstreaker shouted back. I laughed my aft off along with Hot Rod, Bee, Sides, and Sunny. "Nice on," I laughed harder.

     Carrier walked over with Ratchet. "You dirty minded younglings," Ratchet muttered. "They were taught by you, they came up with it." Hot Rod stepped back. "Arcee didn't turn out like that," he glared. Arcee was in the background and she shook her head. She pointed to her head and smacked it then made a dumb face. I held in a laugh. My face prolly looking like a puffed up strawberry. "Uh ya sure." Sideswipe called. My carrier smiled. She coughed and shook it off. I let my laugh falter. "Lets get that checked out again." Ratchet and my carrier walked away and Arcee came over to our big group as Bumblebee and Sideswipe joined.

   Arcee's p.o.v

"Can I join?" Smokescreen's smile was big. I put a hand on my hip. "Ya, why not?" Bee shrugged and I gave him a glare. "Arcee he's fine. He's just as old as....me," I laughed at him. "Alright, that's enough," Legend jumped in. Smokescreen walked in and stood in between Sides and Bee. "I heard that joke," he smiled. Legend laughed again. Sideswipe had a dreamy look on his face, "hey, stop staring creep." Sideswipe glared at me. "Go to the wash racks you hippy," I growled and jumped on him. Optimus dragged me off. "Enough now," Smokescreen's posture went to a straight standing soldier. Hot Rod's changed to his former stance. Bumblebee and the rest kept theirs.

"Remember that," I glared and stood. "Well, it was fun over here till moron came," Sides gestured to me. I pulled back my fist but someone grabbed it. I turned to see Legend. She had a serious face. "Not a right choice hon," I sighed and let my fist fall. "You got lucky." I walked back to the med bay to see how Ratchet and Chromia was doing.

Hot Rod's p.o.v

Bumblebee looked at me, I shrugged. He looked down to Sideswipe and helped him up. "I guess it's that time of the-ow!" Bee whacked the side of his helm. "Now unless you want hit by a wrench I suggest you be quiet," Legend smiled warmly. "I am not fixing it either." Sideswipe smirked and ran at her then swooped her off of her peds. "Then no kisses." Legend glared, "you are such a jackaft." Sideswipe smiled and kissed her, "blah!" Bumblebee turned away. "It's nothing to say blah about, one day you're gonna have to do that." Bumblebee shook his head. "Not even for my voice back I wouldn't," I rolled my optics. "You'd do anything to have you're voice back." Bumblebee's wings sunk low. "I know," I hugged him. He took in the gesture. "I promise, if I were there I would have personally ripped him limb from limb," he nodded. I let go and looked at him. He smiled at me the best he could. "Thanks," I nodded and patted him then rubbed his head. "Welcome little bro."

Legend came back over. "I love you two when you get all mushy and soft," I couldn't help but hug her too. "Awwwww," she squealed and hugged me back. "I want a hug!" Sides hugged Legend and held her to him. "If anything, you two are too cute," Sunstreaker smirked. Legend laughed. They let go and Sideswipe pulled out his sword. "I need to tweak up my katanas." He walked over to a seat and started to sharpen and clean them. "Optimus, any sign of movement?" Legend asked walking up next to him. "You're sire is almost here along with Elita." Then..engines came from outside of the old military base. Everyone came out of there places and stood. The doors came up...