Broken by him

Hey Guys ^_^ This is my first story that i have ever managed to get public. As you know i am afraid of readers but no ghost reader anymore i will be posting my story as soon as i get my free time and please guys read it even if it sounds cheesy :) I know you all are best .Love you all for your help and sorry if there are mistakes but you can tell me my mistakes you know so i can correct it and about that banner i am not sure its just gave it a try.do you think we need a change? if so are any of you guys willing to help me?i would really be thankful to you all.You all mean alot to me.

Kisses :* ;) Princess-Dazzler

Katherine

"Say you didn't mean it "I repeated again and again. But he was not ready to hear a single word. I caught his hand to make him stop. He didn't stop. He threw my hands in air refusing to look at me. I was scared of all the things that were happening so suddenly.

All I heard from him was his last sentence "I hate you did you get it? Now get lost".

My heart stucked for couples of minutes. I felt lost nowhere could feel my cheeks burning and hot saline tear drops of tears started getting down. My throat was getting dry and my chest felt the burden of this world. I lost control on myself I was in ground crying hard to forget what happened .Then the worst headache started where I could feel the flow of blood on my brains nerve. I didn't know what my mistake was that left me with the torn pair of wings and broken dreams. He was the reason for my life and right now he threw me like a scrap.

Once he had said he loved me too. That day I was on my seventh heaven believing on fairy tales and existence while now I have lost ground to land on .May be I was stupid enough to be tricked. May be he could never fell my love I had for him. May be I was an instrument for him that entertained him made him forget his lonely world after the loss of his ex. Still I couldn't imagine myself without him .Still I loved him with my every part. Wish I had never told him how I felt for him. Wish I never met him. Wish I wasn't alive .I thought it was going to last forever but it ended so soon.

Out of the blue everything faded into grey and now I could only see my world turning black. I was screaming hard inside. When someone caught my hand and whispered "everything will be alright. Don't worry".

I yelled back with disgust" Nothing is ever going to be alright don't u see he hates me. What were u doing here? Peeping?" It was Ryan someone whom I had known for ages and who had always enjoyed bugging me but today I watched him hug me tight .I didn't want to push him back because I wanted someone to stay with me so badly. All the tears I had made me felt pissed off. May be I was born to be left out .But I have no nitpick with god for I know he has always been good to me .I have left myself in his hands now I don't care about anything . I looked above the coiled dark grey sky while a big drop of water fell above my eyelid and another hit against my skin .I was feeling pale. Ryan big brown eyes still looked to me with pity. I didn't actually like people surveillance me like that; I don't like people feeling sorry for me.

The rain made me look terrible with the mascara brought down with my tears, my red eyes and messed up wet bun .But right now I didn't care . Ryan offered me a ride but I turned him down. He looked worried and not pleased at all still he gave me a leather jacket he had. I waved him good bye and then I was running away from myself ,I was running away from the thing called love, I was running away from my mom,grandma and Ryan I wanted to run away from this world. I walked in the unknown road with strangers not knowing my destination. I didn't want to return home. So I kept my feet moving.

I was so disturbed that I walked of my own between the streets, didn't see the car coming .I stood with no hopes, no destiny and didn't actually had a reason for life. I felt useless and unwanted. I was in the middle of my lala world when a car crashed with me. I was thrown on the other side of the street. Everything went dark and blur.

Was this the end Katy? I asked myself.

:''It should be the end.I can't bear being left alone.I cannt bear loneliness and bad fortune please god take me with you that's all I want from you'':innervoice

Writter note :The story has all my emotions i could collect, wrote it when i was sad.