Ep. 1 Missing...

It's been 8 years since you were captured by the holy knights. Sitting there in your cell hoping for them to come. Being chained with thorned steel wire, feeling excrutiating pain every time you moved. you were beaten and shocked causing scars on your arms. Soon you began to lose hope and no will to live. That was how your life was day through night . But you still remember the promise that Meliodas gave to you the day you were captured.

flashback ,

"Don't worry Zelda, i'll get you back soon " screamed meliodas , you screamed his name as you were dragged off.

end,

"I'll get you back soon..." That's all you could hear in your head over and over again. "But when is soon?" Zelda thought, as she began to remember the last time she was ever happy. Just then loud noises came from outside your door. They sounded like a fight was going on which grew into silence. Then you heard footsteps coming towards you. You braced yourself for whatever was about to happen,But find yourself staring directly at your friends, Meliodas ,King ,and Gowther staring back at you, shocked. "Guys ...is that... you?" asked Zelda with a scratchy voice. They looked at you speechless, you had scratches and bruises all over your body, you were so thin that they can see your ribs, you smelt like you were thrown into a dumpster with a corpse, and your dress was ripped to shreds,your once red and blue eyes were now grey and lifeless, But you still had your headphones still intact that your father gave to you before he died.King finally broke the silence saying, "h-how could they have done this to you." Meliodas seemed worried but still relieved to see you alive.He had tears in his emerald eyes as he carefully untied the steel wire that once dug into your skin.The other 2 were standing watch.

Once you were free you tried to walk but fell right back down. You were to weak to stand or move much.Pain was shooting throughout your body as you move, hissing every time."shush... I got you " said Meliodas as he picked you up bridal style.During the walk to the Boar Hat, the tears that you held back for so long finally came streaming down your face as you told them,"I thought this was a dream, I thought I would never see you guys again!" "well,you thought wrong I guess..."said meliodas as he sadly chuckled,and with that you got to laugh again.

For once you were happy again...