Ch2: Hidden in plain sight

Jays pov

It's been 10 years since Mals disappearance, I can't stop think about how she's doing we all do , Bens had it tough though out of all of us he has searched the whole kingdom but found nothing until this happened.

Evie burst through the doors and shouts " I found Mal !!!!" . Me and Carlos run to her and shows us pictures of Mal in a cloak , she has changed a lot her hair is now a more vibrant purple and he wears dresses , that was the biggest shock for me ( I can literally relate to this 😂 - author note )

" wow now Mal has turned into one hot chick " I smirked they both look at me with weird eyes and say " really ??!! " until I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and it was Ben " hey guys what's going on ???"Evie tried to Get the photos but Ben saw them first and gawked at the sight of Mal

" this is mal isn't it ??!" We looked at each other and nodded " so after all this time she was hidden in plain sight , so where is she ?? " I look at Evie , she explains to Ben that while she went to pixie hollow to get fairy dust for her new fashion line she saw someone who looked alot like  Mal buying food at the market ( oh and pixie hollow is a village / town ). " are you sure it was Mal , it could just look someone really similar?".

" im positive jay , she is my best friend after all do you think i would make a mistake like this ?!!" she yelled . i put my hands up in defense before she really got angry , but to be honest i would really like to see that i thought until i was snapped back to reality by Ben shouting " well, come on then lets go find Mal!.