More People Added To the Mix

Leah's POV

Leah's POV.

I have been locked up in this vault for a pretty long time now, around 2-3 weeks, I am locked up with Cora Hale, Derek's little sister.

She was so relieved to see me, when the twins threw me in here.

It all happened so quick, the vault opened and two people were thrown in here, I got closer and the scent was very familiar.

"Erica? Boyd?" I questioned. They looked up at me, and Erica threw herself at me.

"Derek thought you were killed by hunters." She said into my shoulder.

"I'm fine, just caught by psychopaths."

"Are we going to survive?" She asked me as we hold each other.

"I'm not sure." I say as I cuddled more into her. She has been scared of the Alphas since they killed another wolf that was thrown in here the day after they arrived.

I watched as Boyd sat down on the other side of Erica. I took one of his hands as he laid it on her thigh. I then looked at Cora and motioned her over.

She sat beside of me and I used my other arm and wrapped it around her. She snuggled against my side and I heard her sniffling at my hair.

"It smells like.... Derek." Her voice was quiet.

"Yeah, it's his shampoo." I joke as I looked at the entrance of the vault. That's when I heard something.

Like a wall breaking down. That's when it happened. Like a sudden rush of adrenaline. I was able to keep my cool, but the other wolves weren't as calm as me.

That's when Derek came into view and Scott. I looked at Derek and almost cried.

I missed everything that was said.

I don't remember.

Third Person's POV.

Leah wasn't in that much control as she thought.

She went off the rails and almost killed Derek.

She didn't stay with the other wolves, she went to a completely different location, the loft.

She woke up to Derek, Isaac, Cora, Boyd, and Erica over her mostly naked body.

Leah's POV.

When I woke up, I was only in my bra, underwear, boots, and socks. I don't remember anything.

"What happened?" I asked the other wolves.

Derek then explained to me everything that happened. He thought I was in control, until I almost slashed his neck open.

If he wasn't for Scott, I would've killed him.