The Wait was Worth It

Chapter 21

Chapter 21

A/N: WARNING: Yoai Lemon entire chapter! (You're welcome) Enjoy the show...

          Sanji's head raced as the swordsman's hands ventured his body. Zoro pulled and yanked on the prince's dark red kimono, while invading the blonde's mouth with his tongue.

          Sanji turned his head to the side to break the kiss and get some air. Zoro sat up on his knees.

          "Zoro..." The swordsman gazed down at those beautiful lust filled eyes. Sanji raised his arms up so his hands could cup his lover's face. Zoro smiled at him in return.

          Slowly, Zoro began untying Sanji's kimono. He was proud of himself when the boy's chest was fully exposed. Sanji took over, removing everything except his pants, which Zoro didn't know he wore since they never really got this far before (Note: Sanji's "pants" are more like boxer underwear, but I can't remember what it was called in Japanese XD).

          "You next," Sanji said faintly. Zoro nodded. Sanji's heart beat fast once again when Zoro's chest and abs were revealed. He looked so strong, Sanji couldn't help but reach out and caress them. Zoro bent down, using his forearms as support, allowing Sanji more access.

          With this angle, the green haired boy began kissing, licking, and biting the other boy's neck. He traveled down to his collarbone, then to his chest. When Zoro scooted down he could hear Sanji's heart beat, it was fast.

          He rubbed his hands up and down the prince's waste, making him squirm slightly. 

          "Feel good?" asked the swordsman in a deep voice.

          "Y-Ye... Ah!" Sanji couldn't answer in time, because he suddenly felt something warm and wet touch is left nipple, "Z-Zoro!" He never felt anything like it before. Zoro's tongue ran in circles around it.

          With a lewd moan Sanji arched his back off the bed. This gave Zoro the chance to rub the blonde's smooth back, while moving to his other nipple.

          The prince tried to keep his mouth closed as to prohibit sounds escaping his lips. Zoro pinched his right nipple with his lips and pulled, "Ah-Zoro!" When the bodyguard released him he chuckled down at the blond.

          "You like that huh?"

          "Sh-shut up!" He bend down again, his lips grazing over the skin of the prince's neck, "What happens if I..." His voice trailed off. Sanji's eyes burst open wide at the sudden gripping sensation on his crouch. He responded with a loud gasp. Zoro smirked into his lover's neck, as he squeezed harder.

          "Ha!" Sanji's hands squeezed the swordsman's back mussels as he continued.

          When Zoro finally let go, Sanji gasped for air due to holding it the whole time. He laid there, panting, eyes closed. It was quiet for a moment.