Cyrus

I grabbed my computer and started to write my chapter.

"Hey" i turn to see jonah. "Hey jonah" i saw giving him the a smile.

"So, what are you doing cyrus?" He asked going over to the fridge.

"Trying to write a chapter for this book" he says.

"You write?" He asked. Cyrus laughs a little "yeah, this is going to be my first book under my full name".

"You're other books are under a different name?" He says in a confusing tone.

"Yeah, my first book was under an old nickname" he says blushing.

"What was the name of the book?" He asked jumping on the sofa:

Cyrus blushed a deep read as he says "Cushing on the human sunbean".

He always blushes cause he wrote that book when he was in highschool but never finished it until he moved out of utah.

It just makes him kind of laugh now  that he thinks about it.  He was the yougest author on the best selling books for teen and adults for 3 weeks straight after a year.

He has wrote a couple of pre-teen books but after that book, he started making his characters reflect his new life and not his old one.

"I didnt take you for a published writer, i thought you would be like your parents" jonah says.

He has not spoken to his parents since he left. He was glad that he left cause both of his parents marriages were lowkey horrible.

"Ouch, that hurt" cyrus murmurs. "No, nothing bad i just meant that i thought that you would be a Psychologist".

"Nope, i have always been a writer and it was all thanks to connor" cyrus could feel jonash eyes go down for a second.

"I have missed you these passed years cyrus" jonah says.

"Oh" is all that cyrus had mange to say. He let out a laugh for a second.

"The sad part is that i was suppose to be your "bestfriend" but you didnt even tell me that you got accepted to your dream school" jonah says which caught cyrus by surprise.

"Yes i did, but you were drunk to remember, joe" cyrus says rolling his eyes.

"I have not had a drink since that day" jonah cuts cyrus from finishing his sentence getting closer to cyrus face.

"I know that jonah, but" cyrus starts to say as he blush.

"I know i use to be an alcoholi but i am better now, for the girls" he cuts cyrus off.

Cyrus is highkey annoyed because jonah keeps cutting him off. "Stop cutting me off jonah" he screams as he was on top of jonah. Cyrus was not sure when he had grabbed jonah wrist and had gotten on top of him.

Both boys have not hear the door swing open. Standing there watching them agrue was connor, andi, and the girls.

"Cyrus....." connor says. Cyrus turned to see a mixer of  hurt and confusion in his boyfriend eyes.

Connor quickly goes to his room and closes his eyes.

Cyrus quickly grabs his phone "it's not what you think, love".

"You were on top of  your ex crushs and from my angel it look like you were fucking kissing him"

"Babe, i am in love with you"

"Look, i know but you know that i am insecure".

"I know babe, but i love you C +C forever"

"Gosh, you are such a dork but C+C  4 ever💕".

"We are such saps😂❤️"

"We r but i wouldnt have it any other way".

Cyrus feels an arm wrap around his shoulder.

He smirks as he kisses connors lips. "I am soo sorry love for thinking that".

"It's ok, i know that your ex cheated on you with his ex bestfriend but that is not me" cyrus

Cyrus straint  throws his arms around his neck and plants his lips onto his, pushing connor on the bed.

"If we start then i will not be able to stop" connors says.

Cyrus laughs a little and he starts to peck on the lips, then moved his lips to his neck and ear, leaving a trail of small kisses.

"Love, i'm need you to stop cause there are other people in this house" connor states.

Cyrus trails his togue down connor neck "dont you ever think i would be like your horrible ass ex, Babe i am hopless in love with you and there is nobody that can take me away from you".

Connor breathe gets shorter as his hands are circling cyrus back. "I wont" connor brown eyes always get cyrus weak even when he is trying to be sexy.

"We gotta keep up with your plan, plus i think they might walk in on us" connor says pushing cyrus off him.

Cyrus breaks out laughing, as connor picks him up and kisses him. Cyrus loves it when he kisses his soft. That is his one weakness and he knows that.

"Goodnight love" cyrus pulls connor into a very passionate yet soft with a hint of wild.

Gosh, i love that man cyrus thought as he pulls out his laptop and starts to type away into the night.
----------------------------------------
Comment and Vote

  Sorry for not updating and this chapter is lowkey boring but enjoy. I literally have an 7 am class yet i wrote this chapter at 3 in the morning 😭.