Cake Imagine (part one)

Luke's P.O.V.:
I was lying in the back room of GusBus watching Home Alone. Although it wasn't anywhere near Christmas time and actually the very beginning of summer, it was one of the few DVD's that we had on the tour bus and I was bored. What other options did I have really? Anyways. Ash and Mikey had as far as I'd known gone out for drinks and would most likely be gone into the wee hours of the morning, but Cal and I had decided to sit out from the social embarking for the evening. Mr.Hood was probably in the kitchen with a sandwich or something as it was Calum, and if you're going to look for Calum, you may as well check the kitchen at all times. Even if that kitchen was the size of a cereal box and connected to the bedroom as well as the living room. It was already eleven thirty and to be honest I hadn't noticed it had gotten so late. Even though I felt a bit like a grandpa I decided it was time for bed; however that didn't mean I had to go to sleep. Since the boys and I had been cramped into the bus for the last week and a half, I hadn't gotten too much time to, well, "pleasure" myself, to put it into better words. And since tonight it was just me and Cal, I could finally do it with only having to worry about one other boy.
I pushed the button to open the door going into the bunks, I pulled my shirt off along with my sweats and then my briefs. None of us cared that much anymore about being bare around the house so it didn't really mean anything to me. I walked out and walked over to get a glass of water, standing right beside Calum. He turned his head and looked down at my lower area, this didn't surprise me but then I noticed him start to get a little uncomfortable, especially in his pants when they started to tighten. "Uh. Y-you goin to bed?" He asked, quickly looking away. His vision was focused on his sandwich but I could tell his mind was somewhere else. "Yeah, I uh- yep. I am."