~trigger warning~

"keeley, maybe we aren't going to work out. maybe you should just go. maybe i don't like like you anymore." ryan said with defeat in his voice. keeley was shocked to hear him say this.
"b-but ryry ill suck your wee wee!!" she screamed in attempt to gain his liking back.
"jesus fuck i'm gay what the fuck." ryan said disgusted. he then pushed her out of his house. he never wanted to see her disgusting face again. he was disgusted with her, and disgusted with himself. ryan was going through a problem with his self identity. i'm not gay. i'm not gay. i don't like haden. i'm not gay. he kept repeating those words in hope that they would become true. he really didn't want to be gay. he wanted to be straight. he didn't want the kids like chris to make fun of him. maybe that's why i wanted to be with keeley. i mean, she isn't that great. her eyebrows are pretty basic. then he kept thinking. and maybe that's why i did those things to alexis. he ran his hand through his curly brown hair. he felt a tear roll down his cheek. he didn't realize that he had started crying. ryan then grabbed a razor from his night stand. he started to cut himself. he was inspired by the works of young prodigy. maybe i can cut the gay out of me.
"ryan, i'm home!" ryan was startled by his mothers voice. as she was opening the door, he was still holding the razor blade.
"ryan!" she screamed.