Chapter 8

Disclaimer- I do not own Percy Jackson or rise of the guardians.

Percy POV-

"My name is Percy Jackson. My mom is Sally Jackson and my father is Poseidon.

When I was 12 I came to camp half-blood and retrieved Zues's lightning bolt.

The next summer I helped Clarrise bring back the Golden Fleece which brought back Thalia.

I then met my cousins Bianca and Nico next winter.

Annabeth was captured by atlas and I snuck out with Zoe, Thalia, Bianca and Grover to save her.

The next summer I went into the labyrinth with Annabeth and we saw Pan die.

Next summer was the second Titan war and Luke sacrificed himself and was the hero of the prophecy.
I then kissed Annabeth under the lake and we started dating.

A couple months later I was taken away to camp Jupiter and I met Hazel and Frank and we went on a quest.

We met back up with Annabeth and she brought new people named Jason, Leo and Piper.

We went on a quest and then Annabeth and I fell into Tartarus.

We met the rest of the team on the other side and we defeated Gaia, but Leo died. He then came back.

Annabeth and I were going to school, I then went ice skating with my sister and fell into the water and died."

Annabeth looks shocked and says," how?"

I start the long explanation of telling her about the moon bringing me back and Pitch Black and everything else that has happened.

She says," I missed you seaweed brain."

"I missed you too wise girl."

That's it readers. I know it's short and crappy but this is my first fanfic so give me a break. I apologize for all of the grammar mistakes I missed and plot holes.

Thanks you so much for reading my story and have fun reading others.