The Doctor He is Risen (Not Done But Really Good!)

• Dedicated to David Tennant

Hi im Dillan and I'm here to tell you about the time the I met the Doctor and when he rose again. 

It was about twenty three years ago when I was only six years old when he came.  The first thing he asked me is where are your mum and dad.

 Well maybe not in that order but who cares.  Okay so about sixteen years after I see him in my house I find his blue police box right outside of K-mart how odd is that?

So I walk in and what do you know hes with some girl in her thertys called Martha Jones or something like that.

And then I see these strange alien things on the streets on christmas day and who do you think is chasing after them the Doctor.

If your asking why im calling him Doctor I don't really know he just said his name is "Doctor".

And then I hear on the news some one named "Doctor" so I rushed over to my mum and asked her what the story on the news was about this dude named the Doctor.

She said "Oh it was just a inosent guy he was running toward these creatues called the daleks and he got shot and died".

So I rushed over to the crime scene and I asked were the body was of the Doctor and they showed me so I went over there and we were alone for some reason then I see this strange redish orangeish gas like stuff coming out of his hands feet face you name it.

Then I rush over to the medics and ask them whats happening and they dont know what it is(As usual)

So I walked back over to the Doctor and I saw the blanket on top of him was moving so I pulled the blanket off and he had a new face new hair new every thing and then I saw that he was breathing and that the bullet hole wasn't there any more. Were did it go?

And then I see a familiar face show up next to me smiling it was Martha Jones the Doctor's companion. I asked Martha what she was smiling and gigling about. She said "Its called regeneration" Regeneration? I asked. Yes its what timelords use when they are about to die its pretty much cheating out death.

Then I picked up this thing off the ground that was lying next to hid wheeled bed. I asked whats this? Martha said It's a sonic screwdriver.

What does it do? I asked. She said "point it at the locked doors on the ambulance. Okay I said, but why? Just do it Martha said. Okay and I did and you know what something amazing happened the locked doors came unlocked weird thats never happened before.

 So the Doctor scared the crap out of me because he was dead and he was standing right next to my side and he said what are you doing here?