part 3

Recap: they reached bareilly
Shivaay - om i have to go out somewhere so drop gauri at her home ok..
goodbye and be safe..
Om and gauri nodded..
In the car
Gauri-  listen, dont u talk?
Why so silent? Talk something!!
Im getting bored..
Om- Am i your entertainer who will talk to keep you entertained.
Btw when i saved you,
what were you talking about?
Why were you saying that save my mom?
Gauri doesnt utter a single word. She avoids him.
Om-  its ok if you dont want to share it.. I was asking just like this.
if I can help you in any way plz let me know..
Gauri- thanks..
Take a right now and then take second left..
Om nodded
after sometime they reached gauri's home..
Gauri asked him to come in but he refused and leave..gauri thanked him and leave too...

THE NEXT DAY THE BROTHERS WENT OUT IN SEARCH OF A HOUSE.
A HOUSE THAT IS little AWAY FROM THE MAIN MARKET.
AND THEN SUDDENLY OM COLLIDES WITH A GIRL.
YES THE SAME GIRL GAURI.
SHE WAS ABOUT TO FALL BUT OM HELD HER WRIST AND THEY SHARED A BEAUTIFUL EYELOCK...
SAATHIYA PLAYS IN BG..
SHIVAAY COUGHED AND BRING THEM BACK TO THE REALITY..
Shivaay-  hi gauri, how are you?
Gauri-  im fine bhaiyya. What are you doing here?
Seems like you both are in a search of something. May i help you?
Om- no thanks. We dont need your help..
GAURI GAVE AN ANGRY LOOK TO OM. SEEING THIS SHIVAAY WHISPERS TO OM THAT SHE COULD HELP THEM AS SHE IS MORE AWARE OF THE SURROUNDING..
shivaay- shut up om. Yes yes it will be grateful if you could help us...
Actually we are finding a house to live in...
HEARING THIS GAURI WAS A LITTLE SHOCKED BCOZ SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI NEEDS HELP TO FIND A HOUSE. A BILLIONAIRE CAN FIND EVERYTHING IN JUST SECONDS.
SHE IS CONFUSED...
Shivaay- i know what you are thinking but we dont need just a house, we need a secret house.
Look gauri, we have come here for some important work.
GAURI UNDERSTANDS THE SITUATION AND GESTURED THEM TO COME ALONG WITH HER...THEY HEADED TOWARDS A HOUSE WHICH IS FAR AWAY FROM THE MAIN MARKET. It was a deserted area.
Gauri- bhaiyya, this house will be right for you..it needs a little bit of cleaning but dont worry I'll do that.
This is my phone number, just make a call and I'll come.
Shivaay thanks to gauri. Om also felt thankful but the ego inside him STOPS him from doing this.
Gauri- waise aap bhi chahe to hume thankoo bol sakte hai..par bolenge nahi na..
Jatadhari kahin ke..!
(Well if you like, you can thank me too but i know you won't. You hippie)
.
Om- hey you..what did you just say?
Gauri- jatadhari hippie!😂
Om- you😤 stop calling me that ok...
.
Gauri laughs and goes inside the house to see if shivaay needs anything or not...
Shivaay is coughing badly due to the dust. Gauri tells him to stand outside so that she can clean the house.
Shivaay goes outside and ask om to help gauri but he refused to help but later on shivaay's request he went inside to help her..
When gauri was having difficulty in taking the broom, om came to her slowly and said in her ear- "can i help you?"
She is shocked to hear this and fall but om caught her in his arms. He was just mesmerised by her beauty and innocence. When gauri opens her eyes she sees herself in om's arm.
She stares in his beautiful eyes. But came backe to the reality and gestures him to keep her down.
Om leave her and they both look here and there out of embarrassment.
And after a while, both of them call shivaay inside the house.
Shivaay looks at the house and it was now very clean and pretty.
He thanked gauri and said
Shivaay- I didn't know om that you have special skills in these works besides painting and sculpting.
Om gave a shut up look to shivaay...
gauri and shivaay chuckled...
Shivaay- btw I must say you both are perfect for each other...
Hearing this rikara gave a confusing look to shivaay..
Shivaay- i mean perfect in cleaning the house...
Uhh house i mean...
Though rikara weren't satisfied with the answer but they nodded...
Gauri leaved.
Shivom were very tired so they went to bed.

Precap: rikara fight...cute fight..
Ps plz plz vote

magicglow11111
ArzooCreations
Herobrina153
DilBoleGaurika
abhivanya
yaamipatel
hop9676
aishwarya2474
Thank you