Chapter 4

-Ana's POV-
I was still hurt, still insecure everytime i'm with him,but still... in love with my best friend.
My phone ringed, i looked at the contact and saw the face of the maknae i smiled cuz his contact photo is his original, one of a kind derp face, i read his text and my smile faded.
Jk:Are you still okay cuz jimin is sorry about what happened.
Me:What?! I'm perfectly fine, i just need, you know... space
Jk:Okay, let's just cheer the vibe up i have two tickets in the amusement park, what do you say?
Me:Okay 😊😊😊😊
Jk:I want a true smile though but anyways dress up well cuz you're just going with the one and only golden maknae Jeon Jungkook.
Me:Okay if that's what you wish you're majesty 😂😂😂😂
Jk:I'll get you at 5:00
Me:Okay i'll go get ready.
Jk:Okay take your time 😘😘😘

I took a warm bath and dressed up as my usual attire but a little bit of girlier but still black

As my makeup i put a brown eyeliner, blush and lip tint in the center of my lips and blendMy doorbell rang and i opened the door and saw a red jungkookGeez did he spilled the blush all over his face i thought"Whaaaaaa you look pretty and that's my...

My doorbell rang and i opened the door and saw a red jungkook
Geez did he spilled the blush all over his face i thought
"Whaaaaaa you look pretty and that's my hand piece at no more dream era right?" I looked at my hand and saw the hand piece "yeah i thought of wearing it cuz my majesty will remember the good old days" i smiled at him and he smiled back "shall we?" He offered a hand "we shall" i took the hand offered by the maknae and got in to the luxurious car which i believe is owned by jungkookie.

-Jungkook's POV-
FINALLY after a long time i finally had a date with Ana but i know that jimin will come soon so i can have a time to confess, so this is it jungkook have the guts to confess to her
i know she won't love me back but i want to and i have to tell her my feelings cuz i don't want everything to be a lie
Cuz she hates liars and i don't want her to hate me
What ever this feeling is i'll definitely forget this

The ride is quiet but i broke the silence of the ride "You're really pretty today" "so i'm not pretty the past days you guys are with me?" Geez i don't know she has yoongi hyungs blood "no, not like that but today is different, i mean i never saw you wear a dress before so it's pretty different" "you told me to dress nicely and now your complaining" "nah stop being snotty you'll ruin that beautiful face of yours smile, okay?" "If that's my masters wish i have no rights to decline" she smiled, i wish you can love me back but you can't cuz you love jimin "hey are you okay?" Ana snapped out of my thoughts "yeah i'm just focusing too much on driving" "nah tell me jungkook, now" "i'll tell you later okay?" "Okay" she smiled rectangularly, ughh sometimes she's cute, sometimes she's beautiful ugh i don't know she's just easy to fall for.

One day i'll forget you Anastasia Min