Chapter 1

"Ana since you are the top student you are gonna be BTS' makeup artist"the principal told her with her wide eyes and opened mouth, well of course she can't believe what's happening because she is an ARMY since they're debut and now she is there being their makeup artist. "Am i dreaming" she thought.
"Ana so are you gonna take the job?" Asked by her principal "Of course i'll take it with guarantee"Ana says with a cute toothy smile that she always has,
"So when is my flight to korea"she asked her principal cuz she's from Philippines but she's korean, she just studied at Philippines for better knowledge and to know how to use the language because in the Philippines they let their students study two language Tagalog and English."Two days and you're ready to go"the principal smiled and Ana smiled like an idiot "Okay then it's nice that you welcomed me in this country and i hope we meet again Thank you for everything ma'am Servantes" "It's a pleasure having a student like you Ana so be careful and don't forget to have fun cuz-" "The one who had fun is the true winner" Ana cut Ms. Servantes' sentence and she bowed for the last time "Thank you again ma'am Servantes i'll miss you" "i'll miss you too sweetie" Ana walked outside slowly and got home safely.
"How's is the feeling going to korea" Her mom wiggled her eyebrows as she chuckle at her moms movement. "Excited mom, very excited" her mom sighed and walked towards her beautiful daughter and hugged her "i want to come with you but you know i have to stay here right?" Her mom said softly "i know mom and i understand, i promise one day i'll shout out to the world that you're my mom who raised me with tender loving care" she smiled "Okay for that tender loving care you'll get a tender juicy from mommy" she smiled widely "YASSSSSSSSSSS KAMSAHAMNIDA OMMAAAAAAAA SARANGHAEEEEEEEEEE" (tender juicy is a hotdog brand in the philippines) "Hahaha Nado my bunny bear, now go to your room clean up and change to something comfortable while i cook for your precious hotdog  and prepare for your oreos for midnight snack" Ana is a lot hyper when she heard oreos "Yes mom" as she run to her room happily.

"I don't want to leave you but i have to for my future" she said while cuddling the sheets of the bed. "Ohh well omma will be mad if i didn't clean up so i'm now gonna go to the bathroom" she took a warm shower nicely and changed to her PJs.

She came to the kitchen with her smile almost glued in her face especially she saw the food in the front of her precious self "WOWWWW" she said with her mouth shaped like an O shape which made her mom chuckle at her expression "Let's eat" she nod and let herself be seated in the chair and eat like she never ate before.
"I'm gonna miss all of this and you mom i'll really miss you" "me too but it's your dream and i don't wanna get involved it instead i wanna lead you the way to your dream as you walk the mountain i'm always at your back pushing you to go higher until you reach the top" her mom said with a smile on her face, she can't help but smile wider at her words "Thanks mom you're the best" "and the prettiest" as her mother flip her hair sassily, she chuckled at her moms movements "of course cuz i'm your daughter" they laughed all night and bond all day until the day of her flight came.

-Flight day-
"I'm gonna miss you mom" "me too" as they exchanged hugs her mom escaped a tear from her eyes "mom i told you don't cry"Ana whined "sorry dear i'm just so happy that my baby is all grown up" "mom i'm getting a job not getting married" they chuckle until they heard the flight to korea is next to aboard "i guess i'll see you soon mom don't forget to check the doctor monthly and send me you health info so i know that you're healthy okay" her mom nodded and gave each other their last hug for that day.

Korea here i come
And Jimin wait a little more i'm coming